Somali men, what do you love most about Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Every non-Somali Muslim ethnicity without a single doubt has more modest, feminine, loyal, wifey material women on average in comparison to Somalis (the western ones).

I've studied this actually. There are more Somali s in london than pakis + bengalis combined and their population is like 10x ours.

I have a hard time differentiating between kaafir black and somali girls. They are literally indistinguishable if it weren't for the hijab(which they're forced to wear).

At my uni the somali girls are beer drinkers ffs, i was just dazzled to see how other muslim women were able to stay strong in comparison.
The only difference is that the others don't wear a hijab while they're doing that stuff.

Even the lost Somali girls do because of how conservative our culture is. :lawd:

SumMo

very lowkey
Every non-Somali Muslim ethnicity without a single doubt has more modest, feminine, loyal, wifey material women on average in comparison to Somalis (the western ones).

I've studied this actually. There are more Somali s in london than pakis + bengalis combined and their population is like 10x ours.

I have a hard time differentiating between kaafir black and somali girls. They are literally indistinguishable if it weren't for the hijab(which they're forced to wear).

At my uni the somali girls are beer drinkers ffs, i was just dazzled to see how other muslim women were able to stay strong in comparison.
I couldn’t be bothered to read more than one sentence from your long ass post, and I still rated it ‘creative’..

:cosbyhmm:
Heck your name itself is enough to lend you one!
:pachah1:

World

VIP
The only difference is that the others don't wear a hijab while they're doing that stuff.

Even the lost Somali girls do because of how conservative our culture is. :lawd:
Loool I remember in college days, wallahi so many somali girls used to wear hijab/abaya and bun weed.

I think Somali girls have a lot to learn. First, u guys need to learn how to twerk if y’all want a nigga stupid. The power of dem cheeks is crucial ladies. Do squats, cut that ugly calool, especially if they had kids. There is nothing ugly than a woman with a pretty face and calool hanging out everywhere.
As long as she's healthy and confident. It's body.

Muji

VIP
Why did I actually waste time in making a post on this thread. Y'all really just bashing Somali females now.

@Knowles just wanted another platinum

I was just winding up that old xalino.

All Of knowles threads bang, so I don’t create one with that intention, it just happens. I tell the truth and people like that.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I think Somali girls have a lot to learn. First, u guys need to learn how to twerk if y’all want a nigga stupid. The power of dem cheeks is crucial ladies. Do squats, cut that ugly calool, especially if they had kids. There is nothing ugly than a woman with a pretty face and calool hanging out everywhere.

Just stick to the AA girls :nahgirl:

No self respecting somali women would want your crazy, self hating ass:gucciwhat:

uff "learn to twerk" kulaha :susp: absolute dooqon

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Just stick to the AA girls :nahgirl:

No self respecting somali women would want your crazy, self hating ass:gucciwhat:

uff "learn to twerk" kulaha :susp: absolute dooqon
Let me get this straight, correct me if I’m wrong.

You gotta long chin, Dark eyes and u don’t know how to shake ass?

I like the fact that they are not as freaky as Cadaan or gaalo. They dont have sexual fetishes other than the mundane and rudimentary ones connected to Somali culture or qabil. (for instance she will say be my camel, understandable or cry i am darood ismael in the middle of the business, which is disturbing yes, but in the normal sane range) Somali Xalimo will not surprise u with lets pee on each other or lets play nurse and doctor. They are just normal, and thats adorable! :)

fine prints: am not a lesbian. and i watch alot of movies
Ahahaha Girl thats why i dont ever consider marrying out side of the somali race either.Non-somalis be doing some crazy disgusting shit( dont ask me how i know istaghfurilah) if a farah comes at me with stuff like that we're going to have to a call emergency meeting with his whole clan vs mine to start a War! I am not trying to eat ass for luxury! uuuf!!!

You can see yourself out now

Take your disgusting period stained kastumo that you fled Mogadishu with, and remove yourself from my thread. After all, you don’t wanna contribute right? :russ:

Oh tranny tranny, so you have a problem with
People from Mogadishu? :drakelaugh:

Girl you post about having sex and sucking
Dick on here, how’s the street corner
Doing? You making any money for
Your sex change yet?

Found your old DP pic :susp:

C7F00011-D0A2-43E5-BB82-60AB7E1865DA.jpeg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Let me get this straight, correct me if I’m wrong.

You gotta long chin, Dark eyes and u don’t know how to shake ass?

Name the xalimo that hurt you soo bad :gucciwhat:

Imma chat her myself and ask her why she would drive a miskeen farax to absolute insanity

5th thread I seen you coming for Somali females in the last 2 days

looooooool you guys don't tire, not normal.

Apart from my mum, not much really. I haven't gotten a good impression from the ones I've met. I am generalising but I can't get along with the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending