Somali men what are some MUST HAVES that your future wife has to bring to the table ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Finding an erudite isn't 'hard'. Been there done that. But I prize emotional stability and peace of mind above all else which must be requisite to other characteristics. Sadly, the more cerebral they are the more loco. There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

Finding an erudite isn't 'hard'. Been there done that. But I prize emotional stability and peace of mind above all else which must be requisite to other characteristics. Sadly, the more cerebral they are the more loco. There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
eq>iq.

also you're on the market? thought you prefered to be single..

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
eq>iq.

also you're on the market? thought you prefered to be single..
EQ = IQ.

I prefer to be single for now. But that doesn't mean I don't get offers. Nor qualify prospects.

Right now, I only have room in my heart for the SSpot sons I abandoned. They are somewhere around here.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Being reasonable, kind, intelligent, bottom heavy.
She don't have to be or have all that but if a woman got these qualities, she got a very good shot over here 😌

EQ = IQ.

I prefer to be single for now. But that doesn't mean I don't get offers. Nor qualify prospects.

Right now, I only have room in my heart for the SSpot sons I abandoned. They are somewhere around here.

good on you, I don't think anyone here doubts you have long waiting lists of guys throwing themselves at you. I would find myself on the list too if I had the guts.

wise decision, lots of mommy issues present on this site i'm glad you stepped up.

Trending