Status
Not open for further replies.
This only exists on Social media between incels and foreign loving losers; both male and female. The other faction are those who are presumably bored at work/home and want to troll incels and foreign loving faraxs and xalimos.

You may not realise, that you are affecting the psyche of the mentally weak and easily misled by using "cabdi exit" and "xaliimo exit" as your slogans. This is a dog whistle to people who hate Somalis and would love nothing more than to break the unity between the Somali man and the Somali woman.

Somalis by en-large marry other Somalis.
Many Somalis have graduated and have gone on to successful careers, both male and female.

Stop it or don't be surprised if you see the side-effects of your "harmless" banter unfolding in real life and in your own homes.

Anyone who takes what they see in social media and applies it to real life is stupid in my books
:ivers:
I just assume that these people are trolls and don't really believe these things to an extent

Last edited:

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it
This only exists on Social media between incels and foreign loving losers; both male and female. The other faction are those who are presumably bored at work/home and want to troll incels and foreign loving faraxs and xalimos.

You may not realise, that you are affecting the psyche of the mentally weak and easily misled by using "cabdi exit" and "xaliimo exit" as your slogans. This is a dog whistle to people who hate Somalis and would love nothing more than to break the unity between the Somali man and the Somali woman.

Somalis by en-large marry other Somalis.
Many Somalis have graduated and have gone on to successful careers, both male and female.

Stop it or don't be surprised if you see the side-effects of your "harmless" banter unfolding in real life and in your own homes.
4931.png

I thought @Reiko was the queen of Puntland, but there is a challenge on the cards. Already, I'm a fan of @PuntiteQueen

Jokes aside, @PuntiteQueen Sxb, we Somalis lack good manners and toleration of the "other". Online, we are loud, rude, discourteous, loutish and will say anything hurtful to win an argument. Yet, we scream racism, Islamophobia, Somali-phoebe when said similar stuff about us. We haven't realised that respect is the foundation of one's honour (religion) and it is a two-way street. Simply put, we are evolving from a Nomadic way of thinking to a sophisticated society.

I thought @Reiko was the queen of Puntland, but there is a challenge on the cards. Already, I'm a fan of @PuntiteQueen

Jokes aside, @PuntiteQueen Sxb, we Somalis lack good manners and toleration of the "other". Online, we are loud, rude, discourteous, loutish and will say anything hurtful to win an argument. Yet, we scream racism, Islamophobia, Somali-phoebe when said similar stuff about us. We haven't realised that respect is the foundation of one's honour (religion) and it is a two-way street. Simply put, we are evolving from a Nomadic way of thinking to a sophisticated society.

@Reiko is the Queen, I am an occasional visitor but thank you for the kind words.

We also need to be aware that this forum is viewed by Somalis and non-Somalis alike. These foreigners could be on here spreading discord between us.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Back home in a mosque a homeless man stood up and wanted money to buy food everyone kept giving him 1000 shilling so I went to him gave him a 20$ Bill when I walked away a guy dragged my shirt and asked me if I knew him I said no why?

And he said why did you give him a 20?

What happened to showing kindness and helping the ones in need

@Reiko is the Queen, I am an occasional visitor but thank you for the kind words.

We also need to be aware that this forum is viewed by Somalis and non-Somalis alike. These foreigners could be on here spreading discord between us.

@PuntiteQueen

We, Somalis are our worst enemies. Look back home, we can't sit down together and solve our issues by ourselves. We are quick to destroy one another and lack the skills of problem solving in application to ourselves.

When challenged, we need to engage with one another and with the "foreigner" with respect and be well mannered at all times and discard our short fuses and temperament. We will get there.

@Mercury

Blame the poverty because you are only expected to help family and the tribal kin. I witnessed similar stuff when I was back home. I was helping out a group who were digging water holes for the nomads and villagers and on the side, some of the guys wanted to help the most wretched of all the Somalis there who were internally displaced people. They wanted to donate and install them water purification systems. The local government made it absolutely clear that they should be installed for the local community because they were tolka. These local people were better off than the internally displaced people because the local government received foreign aid for that sort of work on their behalf. It showed me how we lacked kindness to those children who were in the camps dying of and were sick with dirty waterborne diseases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending