Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@PuntiteQueen the fear is justified naaya. theyre 40 million+ if combined. they breed like rabbits and are economic burden to society.
idk about somalia but sland has already policy to return those caught crossing the border and the gov warned locals to give money those in the cities. they number about 50,000+ not much concern. somalis are the most racist ppl even more when it comes to ethnicity.
is your love for abou tyrones making you sympathetic lol.

I agree, except everyone should apologize to each other. Every qabiil had a hand in the conflict. Also, every qabiil was in the military and had warlords and that took part in the attrocities you speak of and more. No one qabiil suffered alone.

Once people understand that as well, we can move forward. But to sit here and ask for apologies without acknowledging your own faults is not something that will work. This goes for all Somali's with this mindset.

At this rate, we will still be in this conflict in 50 years. Lets stop being a part of the problem and being a real solution to the table. Our generation is the one who must bring about real change since the elders would rather fight and point fingers.

What faults did the people of somaliland have towards the siad barre regime?

Did that justify the state funded massacre of issaq people? No

We're going to have to disagree here,
I'm only talking from my own peoples
Perspective and can't speak for the
others who were affected by the
Siad barre regime.

Even Germany has apologised for
their Past history and regardless of
Hitler Being dead, acknowledged the atrocities That we're committed by
him and made It a shameful thing to mention or glorify him.

What has the Somalia government done? Have they acknowledged anything? Have they apologised? No.

It's a sign of respect to acknowledge past grievances, even Germany has done that,
It's about respect at the end of the day.

They were many people affected by siad barres government, I happen to mention my people's atrocities, OTHERS are free to do the same.

What faults did the people of somaliland have towards the siad barre regime?

Did that justify the state funded massacre of issaq people? No

We're going to have to disagree here,
I'm only talking from my own peoples
Perspective and can't speak for the
others who were affected by the
Siad barre regime.

Even Germany has apologised for
their Past history and regardless of
Hitler Being dead, acknowledged the atrocities That we're committed by
him and made It a shameful thing to mention or glorify him.

What has the Somalia government done? Have they acknowledged anything? Have they apologised? No.

It's a sign of respect to acknowledge past grievances, even Germany has done that,
It's about respect at the end of the day.

They were many people affected by siad barres government, I happen to mention my people's atrocities, OTHERS are free to do the same.

You're not understanding the bigger picture, sis.
I never stated the people did anything to the government. I don't even wanna get into the SNM situation since that is something I don't know too much about and we will never agree on it either.

My point is, every qabiil has a hand in the conflict. The government had military members from your qabil, my qabil and virtually every qabiil who killed many people. That being said military actions certainly do not reflext the average person.

I don't want to go into specifics and derail the thread. My point is quite general and I understand your viewpoint, but I don't see us moving forward if everyone has the same thoughts as you.

Also, don't make the Hitler and Siad Barre comparision. It just doesn't work.

But based off your other posts, you're not very much of a wadani or pro-Somalia person anyway.

Anyway, no hard feelings. I believe reconcilliation will happen insha Allah, but it will take a long, long time.

You're not understanding the bigger picture, sis.
I never stated the people did anything to the government. I don't even wanna get into the SNM situation since that is something I don't know too much about and we will never agree on it either.

My point is, every qabiil has a hand in the conflict. The government had military members from your qabil, my qabil and virtually every qabiil who killed many people. That being said military actions certainly do not reflext the average person.

I don't want to go into specifics and derail the thread. My point is quite general and I understand your viewpoint, but I don't see us moving forward if everyone has the same thoughts as you.

Also, don't make the Hitler and Siad Barre comparision. It just doesn't work.

But based off your other posts, you're not very much of a wadani or pro-Somalia person anyway.

Anyway, no hard feelings. I believe reconcilliation will happen insha Allah,
but it will take a long, long time.

The Hitler and siad comparison to my people works.

I'm not really a qablist, I'm a kuliyme supporter, and pro Somalia? I don't Even mention it unless I'm defending Someone's shitpost about SL really. Other that I'm
not into politics of That region.

I've actually said some nice things about
Somalia, maybe you skimmed through
Those.

My initial post was of course I Wish,
we all could be united As one people,
share resources, but in reality isn't That most of our dreams?

Too much has happened to be realistic
About unification sadly.

Insha'Allah our generation is different, let's hope the young people back Home are more progressive.

I understand the bigger picture, it's Just frustrating to imagine implementing it in real life Terms.

But I understand where you were going with your post aswell.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@PuntiteQueen the fear is justified naaya. theyre 40 million+ if combined. they breed like rabbits and are economic burden to society.
idk about somalia but sland has already policy to return those caught crossing the border and the gov warned locals to give money those in the cities. they number about 50,000+ not much concern. somalis are the most racist ppl even more when it comes to ethnicity.
40 million kulaha. Are you talking about the Bantus in Somalia? Somalia's population isn't even that high. The Bantus not being aligned to petty clan conflict, not to mention their struggle of course, has made them hard workers that do jobs that Somalis think are beneath them. From my understanding a significant amount of Bantus wish to return to their native Tanzania, and if Somalia should choose to participate in helping them it should be a quick, efficient, and peaceful process. But let's be real here, the Bantus are the least of our problems when there's Somalis fighting against Somalis.

El padrone

40 million kulaha. Are you talking about the Bantus in Somalia? Somalia's population isn't even that high. The Bantus not being aligned to petty clan conflict, not to mention their struggle of course, has made them hard workers that do jobs that Somalis think are beneath them. From my understanding a significant amount of Bantus wish to return to their native Tanzania, and if Somalia should choose to participate in helping them it should be a quick, efficient, and peaceful process. But let's be real here, the Bantus are the least of our problems when there's Somalis fighting against Somalis.
Im talking about the oromos. theyre ticking time bomb cuz they dont have a country and are subjugated in ethiopia and some believe their ancestors lived in sland. some claim borama was called BOROMA but we somalised it and forced the oromo out! thats srs concern imo

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Im talking about the oromos. theyre ticking time bomb cuz they dont have a country and are subjugated in ethiopia and some believe their ancestors lived in sland. some claim borama was called BOROMA but we somalised it and forced the oromo out! thats srs concern imo
Ah, ok that makes more since. I'm admittedly not as familiar with Oromos so I'll just take your word for it.

The Hitler and siad comparison to my people works.

I'm not really a qablist, I'm a kuliyme supporter, and pro Somalia? I don't Even mention it unless I'm defending Someone's shitpost about SL really. Other that I'm
not into politics of That region.

I've actually said some nice things about
Somalia, maybe you skimmed through
Those.

My initial post was of course I Wish,
we all could be united As one people,
share resources, but in reality isn't That most of our dreams?

Too much has happened to be realistic
About unification sadly.

Insha'Allah our generation is different, let's hope the young people back Home are more progressive.

I understand the bigger picture, it's Just frustrating to imagine implementing it in real life Terms.

But I understand where you were going with your post aswell.
Its okay. I don't have a problem with you having a different opinion than me. We're just not going to agree on certain things and thay is life.
As a Somali, no matter where you are from, I consider you all my brothers and sisters in Somalinimo. I hope everyone else feels the same, but we know that many Somali's don't unfortunately.
One day insha Allah, we will rise and create an equal society with rights for all. This is where the youth comes in.

El padrone

I see the fear is real in your peoples. One day my descendents will walk through the halls of the Somali culture museum in the city of Addis Addis Ababa (Mogadishu) and point to the artifacts of the ancient people that once roamed the streets. It will be a joyful day indeed. May we all have solace in knowing that this our bright future.

Menelik III
maaan the tef high is makin u see stuff. trust me if ethiopia and somalis go to war its gonna be mini WW2. in wars its the usually the army that fights but in religious war you are asking ISIS like mayhem on your selves. god forbid tho. the ethio PM is visionary leader and wants prosperous and developed united horn africa to compete EU and the world.
now go sleep in solace knowing no xabashi shares ur view point

Its okay. I don't have a problem with you having a different opinion than me. We're just not going to agree on certain things and thay is life.
As a Somali, no matter where you are from, I consider you all my brothers and sisters in Somalinimo. I hope everyone else feels the same, but we know that many Somali's don't unfortunately.
One day insha Allah, we will rise and create an equal society with rights for all. This is where the youth comes in.

I feel the same, wallahi.

maaan the tef high is makin u see stuff. trust me if ethiopia and somalis go to war its gonna be mini WW2. in wars its the usually the army that fights but in religious war you are asking ISIS like mayhem on your selves. god forbid tho. the ethio PM is visionary leader and wants prosperous and developed united horn africa to compete EU and the world.
now go sleep in solace knowing no xabashi shares ur view point

My trolling days are done lol, either way...the UIC couldn't jihad against Ethiopia, along with all arabs. I don't know if the bad blood between Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia will ever go away, but one can hope. Hope Somalia regains peace in the future though.

El padrone

My trolling days are done lol, either way...the UIC couldn't jihad against Ethiopia, along with all arabs. I don't know if the bad blood between Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia will ever go away, but one can hope. Hope Somalia regains peace in the future though.
NOPE! uic werent popular with somalis and it was only hawiyes anyway. also ethiopia fighting iuc wasnt declaration of war or an invasion. with somalis united and declaration of war by common percieved enemy yall xabashis dont stand a chance. believe me. the average suicide bomber takes out upward 300 people, think about it, 100k sucide bombers? now thats one third of ur pop gone! lol nuff said.
its not like i condone this stuff but in worst caae scenario and hypothetically this is prolly the only way it will go down

NOPE! uic werent popular with somalis and it was only hawiyes anyway. also ethiopia fighting iuc wasnt declaration of war or an invasion. with somalis united and declaration of war by common percieved enemy yall xabashis dont stand a chance. believe me. the average suicide bomber takes out upward 300 people, think about it, 100k sucide bombers? now thats one third of ur pop gone! lol nuff said.
its not like i condone this stuff but in worst caae scenario and hypothetically this is prolly the only way it will go down

I actually lol'Ed. First these suicide bombers would be shot before even approaching any military camp, plus Ethiopia would replenish its reserves faster than Somalia. Somalia's only hope would be in that they know the area (Somalia) better than the Ethiopian troops, but with the 10 years or so of Ethiopia being in Somalia that's unlikely. Ethiopian troops probably know the different areas of Somalia better than non local somalis. But hope it wouldn't come this.

El padrone

I actually lol'Ed. First these suicide bombers would be shot before even approaching any military camp, plus Ethiopia would replenish its reserves faster than Somalia. Somalia's only hope would be in that they know the area (Somalia) better than the Ethiopian troops, but with the 10 years or so of Ethiopia being in Somalia that's unlikely. Ethiopian troops probably know the different areas of Somalia better than non local somalis. But hope it wouldn't come this.
kaw! with the amount of time and energy you put on unlikely fantasy is very troubling. the hate must be very strong in your heart. dont let it consume u bud.

:mjlol:

What are you going to do about it?
Insult Somali women like me online?
Or are you actually going to contribute to Somalia like the people you are insulting.

Are we supposed to feel sad when foul-mouthed people like you, join the extinct species lists? :camby:

El padrone

:mjlol:

What are you going to do about it?
Insult Somali women like me online?
Or are you actually going to contribute to Somalia like the people you are insulting.

Are we supposed to feel sad when foul-mouthed people like you, join the extinct species lists? :camby:
lol feminazi victim mentality. what somali men did to you? ghengiz khan raped and pillaged whole nations and made their females his concubine, mongols didnt went extinct. arabs buried females alive and waged undless wars between them. in rwanda genocide 1 million lost their lives. nations have invaded other nations over the centuries.
did foul mouthed men destruct iraq, afghanistam, libya etc?
this is normal and unfurtunate reality, somalis could have already built their country but your thick heard cant comprehend how our enemies are always working behind the curtains to thwart any functioning gov and taking advantge the old animosity bw the clans.
Oh and btw im lander so maybe you could direct your whiny stupid question to your fellow darood men. oh wait i already answered for them. now go away and find another excuse to blame average faarax on what their forefathers couldnt fix.

lol feminazi victim mentality. what somali men did to you? ghengiz khan raped and pillaged whole nations and made their females his concubine, mongols didnt went extinct. arabs buried females alive and waged undless wars between them. in rwanda genocide 1 million lost their lives. nations have invaded other nations over the centuries.
did foul mouthed men destruct iraq, afghanistam, libya etc?
this is normal and unfurtunate reality, somalis could have already built their country but your thick heard cant comprehend how our enemies are always working behind the curtains to thwart any functioning gov and taking advantge the old animosity bw the clans.
Oh and btw im lander so maybe you could direct your whiny stupid question to your fellow darood men. oh wait i already answered for them. now go away and find another excuse to blame average faarax on what their forefathers couldnt fix.

Before you dare call someone else stupid, maybe you should learn how to formulate a legible paragraph.
Your nonsense is incomprehensible and you're ranting and raving. There is no point discussing this topic with you.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts