Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
how do I hurt a man

And I mean really hurt him

I want him to cry
:chrisfreshhah:
You can lead him on. Be really sweet and cute. Get him to have major feelings for you. Then, give him a little bit of confidence that he has a chance. Then when he asks you out, buy a spy camera, break his heart by rejecting the f*ck outta him. And then finally, go on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and post the rejection and send it to all of his friend.

You can lead him on. Be really sweet and cute. Get him to have major feelings for you. Then, give him a little bit of confidence that he has a chance. Then when he asks you out, buy a spy camera, break his heart by rejecting the f*ck outta him. And then finally, go on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and post the rejection and send it to all of his friend.
You might end up with a crazy nigga like @Geeljire sanbuur and get killed knowles so dont do this. :icon eek:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You might end up with a crazy nigga like @Geeljire sanbuur and get killed knowles so dont do this. :icon eek:
:lolbron: she said she wants to make him cry. I was actually not going full evil.

If you wanna take it another level, have a man in the side that's stronger than him, and a thug. And then reject the f*ck outta him, have him get his ass kicked by said thug, and post that on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Doing this will result in niggas ain’t shit twitter to go full force on you. Resulting in a brief period of peace between men and women. All their anger will be forced on you.

The guy will just end up having multiple women(who most likely look better) offering themselves to him.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Doing this will result in niggas ain’t shit twitter to go full force on you. Resulting in a brief period of peace between men and women. All their anger will be forced on you.

The guy will just end up having multiple women(who most likely look better) offering themselves to him.
Nah. He'd probably just end up being an incel.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Snitch to his hooyo
Get a thug to flirt with his hooyo, have her cheat on his abo, then post that on Instagram, and then frame him for a crime. Send his ass to jail. And then pay gay guys to f*ck him in prison.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She is about to record her self and ruin a dudes day and post it on social media.

Even if he does become and incel females will still be shooting their shot at him.

“So your single” insert basketball gif
No woman is gonna want to f*ck a guy who just got rejected on social media.

Give me one example, and I'll shut the f*ck up.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No woman is gonna want to f*ck a guy who just got rejected on social media.

Give me one example, and I'll shut the f*ck up.
I misread the shit out of it. I thought she was going to record herself breaking up with the guy for no reason.

Butt rejecting him and posting it on social media most likely will cause her to get hated on. If knowles is ugly prepare to be roasted as well.

Others will say she is attention seeking cause she isn’t use to having guys shoot there shots at her

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I misread the shit out of it. I thought she was going to record herself breaking up with the guy for no reason.

Butt rejecting him and posting it on social media most likely will cause her to get hated on. If knowles is ugly prepare to be roasted as well.

Others will say she is attention seeking cause she isn’t use to having guys shoot there shots at her
If you want to make a girl cry, you can do the following:

1. Hire a male model to be a complete gentleman to her, but mysterious and a little distant.
2. Have her fall in love with him.
3. Have him f*ck her mom.
4. Post that to her dad.
5. Get the dad to beat him up.
6. Charge the dad for assault and get him thrown in jail.
7. The mom and her hate each other and the father is gone.

Congrats, you ruined a woman's life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Tease him, get him in the mood then leave. His will get blue balls and cry :ileycry:
Instead of leaving, put a blindfold on him. Get 3 guys to pin him down. Get a hammer. And smash his balls.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This guy is bunch of incel's tactics
You can hire an incel to fall in love with a cute co worker your mark is in love with. The mark then feels like the best man in the room. You then bring out the hired chad after 3 months of connecting. The incel gets fired, so there's no more confidence booster. It's only the mark, the chad and the woman he loves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending