Somali men, I’m sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
yawn3.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yes sis.

Fight hate with love. Let’s love our incompetent, lazy, uneducated, spoiled men. We have the power to mold them into real men.

I’m in the process of mentoring 3 sspot guys.

@Gucci mane

@Dalmoor

@Mckenzie
Quit slandering me you feminist.:gucciwhat:

I'm the opposite of what you listed. I'm actually handsome, educated, hardworking and ambitious but you're right on one thing. I'm spoiled because I come from a wealthy background.
:trumpsmirk:

The only thing you can mentor me on is cooking skills. :drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles Haye.

I wonder what’s the catch? A leopard cannot change its spots.

There’s no catch walalo

During my time here I said some very wicked things about Somali men which I regret...

Somali men in the West are suffering from systemic racism in the West hence why a lot of them have mental illnesses which is making them carry out crimes and crazy acts. The media is also unfairly targeting them. I want to embrace Somali men and support them.

There’s no catch walalo

During my time here I said some very wicked things about Somali men which I regret...

Somali men in the West are suffering from systemic racism in the West hence why a lot of them have mental illnesses which is making them carry out crimes and crazy acts. The media is also unfairly targeting them. I want to embrace Somali men and support them.

@Knowles

“....because of systemic racism, we (most Somali men) suffer from mental illnesses”, should we take it as a compliment? Indeed, a leopard cannot change its spots.

Continue....

There’s no catch walalo

Thats the spirit. if you don't show them love, who will? Not the EDL, the nigerians, the jamaicans and pakistanis whom they face daily torment from. :fittytousand: spread the love

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
im taking the same path as @Reiko

I no longer want to insult our men, you are diamonds in the rough.

I no longer want to bring you guys down. Somali men you are kings.

nayaa what about the STD they gave u?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending