Somali Men From 2010 A.D Were Fine Specimens

Hot or not?

• Heā€™s hot (Female)

• Heā€™s hot (Male)

Results are only viewable after voting.
A22F5F03-E95E-4AEB-806F-A3893D473CFD.gif
they wouldā€™ve said he doesnā€™t look Somali Somali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I speak from personal experience. I met plenty of Somalis over the years across diasporas and seen enough stock photos to make my semi-informed assessment on judging Abdis. I also used to sketch so my acute awareness of balance and symmetry is on point. With keen eyes for picking up even the most innocuous and overlooked details. I am an authority on the subject. With specialties in shading and appraising them.
Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that you've been a sketcher makes me believe you, cause an eye for physiognomy is a talent, much like music, writing etc. Its keen aesthetic appreciation.

Please tell us some key traits for each qabil/sclan

Only women whoā€™ve found me handsome are fobs or ratchet in behaviour, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been approached by any other types of Somali girls, only girl I actively remember having a crush on me was Indian (you know it couldnā€™t go nowhere) from back in secondary.

Only women whoā€™ve found me handsome are fobs or ratchet in behaviour, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been approached by any other types of Somali girls, only girl I actively remember having a crush on me was Indian (you know it couldnā€™t go nowhere) from back in secondary.
you never know. Girls dont approach generally, you should try