Somali men all have mommy issues.

Ashy Abdis do you have mommy issue?

• Yes, my hooyo never told me I love you

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Of course, didn't my actions SSpot give it away.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In my latest scientific research I've discovered that they suffer from mommy issue and that's why they are the way they are.

I don't know whether to laugh and make fun of them or pray for them.

Benjamin

någon :)
In my latest scientific research I've discovered that they suffer from mommy issue and that's why they are the way they are.

What is your obsession with Abdis lately? :siilaanyolaugh:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
How come you dislike the abdis so much. Who hurt you, lol

tumblr_m013s1fFo01qmppzt.gif

:ohno:

:hillarybiz:

A Mother's love is something that no one can explain, It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain.I'm glad to say that my mother loves me more than anything in this world allhamdullilah, and she makes sure i never forget that by kissing me goodnight every day even tho i'm a grown ass man.
Hoyoo i love so much, i hope i can meet you one day:kendrickcry:

Gambar

VIP

This research was sponsored by the Puntland Secession Council. Approximately 6/10 Somali men suffer from this ailment it includes babying and lack of responsibility and a burden on society in general.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member

This is 100% true. It's evident with how faraxs act on ss.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Scientific research or not ina adeero i wanted to tell you us ashy faaraxs will always be team hooyomacaan. That spot in a ashy faarax's heart is forever reserved for hooyo macaan not even 4 of you can ever replace & compete with it ee is qabooji. Laakin don't worry as you still have the opportunity to experience that kind of veneration us ashy faaraxs have for hooyo macaan when you have your own ashy faaraxs.

#Hooyomacaan

:rejoice:

Ilaahayoow uu dambi dhaaf hooyo macaan oo inoo xafid

ameen

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@SuldaanGuled learn what mommy issue is.

Men who have mommy issues tend to hate women and are abusive towards them.

Of course I want my faraax to have an excellent relationship with his hooyo. A man will treat you like he treats his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending