Somali member of BKchat London (Ramla Tyrow) says she was attacked today

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Woman ‘has liquid poured on her by white van driver’ on Punish a Muslim Day
Ramla Tyrow, 22, from east London, was picking her mum up from work this morning when she was allegedly attacked by someone in a ‘white van’ poruing liquid all over her.

sei_5731318.jpg

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/03/woman-liquid-poured-white-van-driver-punish-muslim-day-7437443/?ito=cbshare

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What is with the stabbings, Acid throwing and running car over type of crimes in the UK?
Is it that hard to obtain a gun over there legally or illegally?

Instead of admitting herself into the hospital she goes on Twitter?
:wtf:
She also doesn't wear a scarf
Unless her mother is wearing a jilbaab or something this story doesn't add up
:williamswtf:
However if she did get attacked Stay safe lads.i have a feeling she is milking this tho.No time , location iffy, car is a general use van (very common), acid attack common in U.K.
:yousmart:

Instead of admitting herself into the hospital she goes on Twitter?
She also doesn't wear a scarf
Unless her mother is wearing a jilbaab or something this story doesn't add up
:williamswtf:
However if she did get attacked this seemed to be an aprils fools joke since she isn't dead.
:yousmart:

She probably wore a hijab today. Also, "Punish a Muslim" is basically code for anyone who is brown or black. They think we're all sand n*ggers and we're all the same.

I believe her.

She probably wore a hijab today. Also, "Punish a Muslim" is basically code for anyone who is brown or black. They think we're all sand n*ggers and we're all the same.

I believe her.
I went out twice today after a short stint of shadow boxing . No one pulled up on me . I went out looking like a gangster though :bell:

I believe her.
Doesn't add up, the story would've been longer and she would've shown proof of this.I want to see evidence first , I highly doubt anyone will go out and attack when everyone is on high alert.Attackers often go for people visibly scared from their surroundings.I am sure a lot of people are being sent out with their brothers etc to protect themselves.Furthermore the community will be highly alert and will stay indoors, this is a scare tactic by some people to hinder Muslims.

Guys how do you post a link of news article for some reason every time i try to post a link of a news article, nothing shows up and my comment ends up looking blank

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muslim women should learn self defense, I bet you half of the mouth breathing bastards who hate Muslims can't fight, if a fucker touches you, defend yourself!!!!

The media is not on your side, stop crying to the media.

I don't believe her, just another easy clout grab. No pictures or nothing. "A white van pulled up" lol she couldve been more creative...

Muslim women should learn self defense, I bet you half of the mouth breathing bastards who hate Muslims can't fight, if a fucker touches you, defend yourself!!!!

The media is not on your side, stop crying to the media.
How will they do that when they are all 50 pounds overweight .
:pachah1::mjlol:

SumMo

very lowkey
43 kg?
Naaya the bug itself would karbaash you
:wow:
kkkkkkkkkkkk... :siilaanyolaugh:This one time I tried to kill a bug. I threw a heavy book at it, and the bug was still alive.:O27GWRK:

After my fourth attempt I decided to just let him live, and make my dad release him outside..
I told myself that it wasn’t written for him to die that day to make myself feel better :icon lol: kkkkkkk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.