SOMALI MASSAGE, OSLO, NORWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't let a Somali do my massage, Somalis are not gentle with their hands.

But good for her.

#Somaliwomenexcellency.

Reiko

I admire her tenacity for establishing her own business and making a decent living. Many would've said, it is haram, let's take welfare. I hope she starts courses for young Somali couples and teaches them massage. Le sensual massage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

I admire her tenacity for establishing her own business and making a decent living. Many would've said, it is haram, let's take welfare. I hope she starts courses for young Somali couples and teaches them massage. Le sensual massage.

Why do you have to bring religion into everything? Working is not haraam.

She looked like she was hurting her client, like I've said if I'm going for massage I'm going to a Thai masseuse they've the most gentle, softest hands.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Typical laangaab response.
Abti my balls ain’t the same.
How u gonna claim Somalis are the same.
Just sayin.......
:manny:
Shut up and stop being a party pooper. No Somali is better than the other.

We are crazy, loud, proud people.

mrlog

VIP
Reiko

Waryaahe Aussie, Nino maxay sidii Adeer trump baad sanction na saaartay.
Manz can’t slide into anyone’s DM’s anymore.
igaqaleey baan ku idhi

@Reiko huuno I need clemency.
My ayeeyo was reer qalaf
Bal un-ban me ina ayeeyo aan kuu duceeyee

mrlog

VIP
Shut up and stop being a party pooper. No Somali is better than the other.

We are crazy, loud, proud people.

Wow
Never thought i’d see u preaching this.
Walaalo are u running a fever?
Now all we need is @waraabe to renounce gooni isutaaga jamhuriyada barakaysan ee SL.

Typical laangaab response.
Abti my balls ain’t the same.
How u gonna claim Somalis are the same.
Just sayin.......
:manny:

@mrlog

Odeygii isku dhex yaacey is back, anigana waxaan is lahaa, he was the first victim of @Knowles and we will never see him again. Qabiil is for weak people who lack confidence that they can function and succeed in this world due to their own ability.

mrlog

VIP
@mrlog

Odeygii isku dhex yaacey is back, anigana waxaan is lahaa, he was the first victim of @Knowles and we will never see him again. Qabiil is for weak people who lack confidence that they can function and succeed in this world due to their own ability.

Ninyo @Knowles did me wrong.
iminka I still have lab-jeex due to her ghosting me.
She blocked me on watsapp and insta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending