Status
Not open for further replies.
Most notable in this thread is the green flow due to users who opted to not check-mark their sex on the profile. I must tell you, I am sold now, I like the green.

Waxoga isuga aan soo beddelee buluugga.

just get a profile pic, I think you need the mods to change your gender once you pick it

just get a profile pic, I think you need the mods to change your gender once you pick it

Coming to the rescue for the green team, I see man. So, you are saying once you pick a profile options it is set in stone and only mods can alter it for you?

PS: I WAS BEING CORTEOUS about wanting the change but it is true I like green. It is beautiful colour.

The reality is (you probably won't believe me) you won't be rejected as much as you think you would. Also I really really suggest not revealing your status until after you get into a close (obviously non sexual) relationship that's heading towards marriage.

There's no reason for someone to reveal that kinda personal matter in that situation. They either accept it and marry you or move on and forget about you.

Your life isn't over just because you have an STD.

Also I wouldn't suggest fobs because I've notice fob girls love to date around and 'play' guys. Just get a girl who's serious about marriage who's compatible with you. It'll hurt if she rejects you but it'll be worse if you never try.

Good luck

Okay, thank you. Your words are appreciated.

The best solution is still that infected Muslims meet. This is what I must focus on and create a platform for.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I doubt there is a market for this platform unless you guarantee clients' anonymity. No lawyer would sign off on this. Trust me, I know this stuff.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Sounds like something an ex-con would say. :tacky:

Q3SRns4.gif
aahh the girl in your profile pic is so sexy

No offence but I don't think anyone would want to marry someone with an active STD, it has nothing to do with being Somali. Get it treated at least (and if it's AIDS then stay single pls, no one wants to catch that).

Personally I think people should get tested before getting married, no matter how weird it may seem, you can never be too careful. And if they say no they probably have one :siilaanyolaugh:

@WaddaJeedi

This is actually a good idea. Don't let these buffoons discourage you, they're only disagreeing with this because of their extremely conservative nature. I recommend you make it not only for Somalis, but for all people. I highly doubt Somalis would join it if there was a small userbase, and that's not even mentioning how they would find a relatively new and unknown app. If you want Somalis to be able to find each other, then just add an obligatory request to reveal user's ethnicities.

No offence but I don't think anyone would want to marry someone with an active STD, it has nothing to do with being Somali. Get it treated at least (and if it's AIDS then stay single pls, no one wants to catch that).

Personally I think people should get tested before getting married, no matter how weird it may seem, you can never be too careful. And if they say no they probably have one :siilaanyolaugh:

Imagine her face when you tell a virgin xalimo that you want her to undergo an STD test because you don't trust her word.

:what:

:whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts