Somali man with COVID kills his wife.

blame the mothers I say....women raise kids and are responsible how they become. Somali culture is built on making fun of women and lets not change that i say

Stop trolling.

Cultures change all the the time.

:kodaksmiley:

Also, women are not soley responsible, men are just as responsible if not more if we look at from an Islamic perspective.

blame the mothers I say....women raise kids and are responsible how they become. Somali culture is built on making fun of women and lets not change that i say
bLaMe tHe mOtHeRs. What about the fathers? You know, the ones who are supposed to lead the family? You telling me your brethren, the faxaar nation, are just pussies who can’t run stable households?:heh: caqli dameer

Last edited:
bLaMe tHe mOtHeRs. What about the fathers? You know, the ones who are supposed to lead the family? You telling me your brethren, the faxaar nation, are just pussies who can’t run stable households?:heh: caqli dameer
No need to insults donkey. They have nothing to do with this. Young Somali boys are failed by their mothers. The fathers are doing everything to teach the boys right from wrong, while their mothers say don’t listen to him. He is lame. Go and be a street nikkah. I seen this first hand

No need to insults donkey. They have nothing to do with this. Young Somali boys are failed by their mothers. The fathers are doing everything to teach the boys right from wrong, while their mothers say don’t listen to him. He is lame. Go and be a street nikkah. I seen this first hand
Blah blah blah Most Somali women deep down, know the weak links of our people are the men. Few of them, like me, actually have the courage to voice that. The rest keep quiet because they’re scared of the wrath of low IQ skinnies. Go shit your pants elsewhere :manny:

Last edited:
Blah blah blah Most Somali women deep down, know the weak links of our people are the men. Few of them, like me, actually have the courage to voice that. The rest keep quiet because they’re scared of the wrath of low IQ skinnies. Go shit your pants elsewhere :manny:
Lool I’m just playing with you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Very very very Sad . The problem with some men is, they really depend on their wife 100%. Walaahi u need some independence sometimes. How does he have energy to kill when he is coughing and vomiting??? (i guess till death do us part was his mojo, and she was like, am not finna dead with you right now boo--shooe) The wives also should know who their husbands are. U must be delicate with clinging husband. Prepare a motel for him, pack his clothes deliver food for him while protected ,and assure him on the phone. Walaahi we r going to hear a lot of sad stories from the lock downs and Covid 19. Crime reality shows like Dateline are very busy i am sure.

:(

A wise person once said:

"there is a large contingent of female incels on somalispot, they are frustrated with their lives and how no farax wants them so they sign up here to trash talk somali men"

The sooner you realize this the more it becomes obvious

28E25E88-D0BC-4298-A00E-F0E440B2CE1B.jpeg

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Only u guys can turn a sad post into a gender war

A bus driver killed his wife in a “frenzied” attack and then claimed she threatened him for having Covid-19, a court has heard.

Hussein Egal, 66, allegedly used a variety of household items including a table leg and ladder during the brutal attack on 57-year-old Maryan Ismail.

He has admitted carrying out the killing during the lockdown in early April last year but denied it was murder.

On Wednesday, prosecutor Allison Hunter QC described the scene at the victim’s home in Edmonton.

She told jurors it was a “brutal, frenzied, sustained attack involving the use of a hammer, a knife or knives, pots and pans, a table leg and a ladder plunged repeatedly into her back, chest, legs and head”.

Mrs Ismail, a school cleaner, was found partially naked on the floor of the blood-splattered lounge.

An examination identified 68 sites of injuries all over her body, the Old Bailey heard.

They included multiple slash and stab wounds to her face, head and the entire length of her body, Ms Hunter said.

The Somalian defendant had offered a number of explanations for the killing.
On arrival at Wood Green police station, Egal allegedly told the officer who opened the van door that he had coronavirus and he should stay away from him.
87CB245A-ABFA-4232-9601-9DFE9A1040C0.jpeg

Royalflush

novacane
A bus driver killed his wife in a “frenzied” attack and then claimed she threatened him for having Covid-19, a court has heard.

Hussein Egal, 66, allegedly used a variety of household items including a table leg and ladder during the brutal attack on 57-year-old Maryan Ismail.

He has admitted carrying out the killing during the lockdown in early April last year but denied it was murder.

On Wednesday, prosecutor Allison Hunter QC described the scene at the victim’s home in Edmonton.

She told jurors it was a “brutal, frenzied, sustained attack involving the use of a hammer, a knife or knives, pots and pans, a table leg and a ladder plunged repeatedly into her back, chest, legs and head”.

Mrs Ismail, a school cleaner, was found partially naked on the floor of the blood-splattered lounge.

An examination identified 68 sites of injuries all over her body, the Old Bailey heard.

They included multiple slash and stab wounds to her face, head and the entire length of her body, Ms Hunter said.

The Somalian defendant had offered a number of explanations for the killing.
On arrival at Wood Green police station, Egal allegedly told the officer who opened the van door that he had coronavirus and he should stay away from him.View attachment 169792
i think there was a thread on this a few days ago :mjlaugh:

Sambuus

Inactive
subhanallah, there’s so many people in our community that are affected by mental illnesses. I don’t know why it’s so hidden. He clearly is deranged. May allah forgive her.

Trending