Somali man tries to rape 75 year old man at train station with threats of pshyical violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a recent case brought to the metropolitian police of Copenhagen.

The Somali man remains unnamed.

I only know about because a police officer/friend asked me what is happening with Somali men. I answered, "the usual".

Then he said his college has a case on his desk that is about rape of 75 year old man by 23 year old Somali. My head exploded and I so shocked and embarrassed for my people, and in my head I going, "not even grandpa is safe"?

:faysalwtf:

I needed to take several sick days:mugshotman:

The case is below, @Kingjames @Bahal @The Cushitic One :dabcasar:

Soruce: https://www.bt.dk/krimi/anklage-tvang-75-aarig-til-sex-paa-togstation

Swedish strike again. Every Somali needs to be deported from Scandinavia

Waa yaab. What is in the air that makes Swedish foreigners rapists

Swedish strike again. Every Somali needs to be deported from Scandinavia

Waa yaab. What is in the air that makes Swedish foreigners rapists

according to you somalis in the uk need to be cleansed and now every scandinavian needs to be deported. keep somalis out of your mouth :susp:

I only know about because a police officer/friend asked me what is happening with Somali men. I answered, "the usual".

Then he said his college has a case on his desk that is about rape of 75 year old man by 23 year old Somali. My head exploded and I so shocked and embarrassed for my people, and in my head I going, "not even grandpa is safe"?

A94B67A2-CDA9-4E82-8A87-DCBD4D2BF1D6.gif

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
The infamous ashy fucking abdi strikes again fucking abdis can't hold their urges wallahi its embarrassing asf being a abdi these days fxcking xoolos ruined the Somali name

Now when anyone thinks of Somali men they imagine a gang member who can't even read or write on welfare claiming he's black and has 5 "baby mommas"

Did you meet the police officer at the Same place you got your law degree :siilaanyosmile:

The case is below, @Kingjames @Bahal@The Cushitic One :dabcasar:

tenor.gif

Truly i'm lost for word's Holy shit!!

People don't take me seriously when i tell them a lot of Somali's are mentally not stable, they laugh it of well how do you explain this kind of shit :draketf::susp:

2018 is not looking good so far for Somalida :snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant picture a warm blooded Farah gay or str8 trying to rape an old man. From the Danish language, i could read between the foreign tongue, and could swear it mentioned oral sex. That is disgusting, if i maybe be allowed to confess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts