Somali man posted revenge showing his ex wife naked and sex video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali man in Ohio posted of Video his wife he shared on Facebook later Yaab aragnay tahoo kalena waa dhici ismaanlahayn dadku markey bataan noocwalba waa ka soo baxaa

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I didn't know Somalis were into recording amature ? I'm learning something new everyday, it's sad he did this but some men are assholes never send sexy photos or record yourself being intimate for your husband ladies ! As a similar situation as this but with your face will be the next talk. Why men do this kind of evil act I will never know

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
In my opinion the man needs to be dealt with. Read into that what you like.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A good reason why not to be seduced and fall into such a trap even with your husband.
I kinda like the idea of watching what my husband is doing to me :/ it's not like you can see everything yourself lol, what is wrong with producing your own home made videos to watch whenever, maybe I'm weird ;)

I didn't know Somalis were into recording amature ? I'm learning something new everyday, it's sad he did this but some men are assholes never send sexy photos or record yourself being intimate for your husband ladies ! As a similar situation as this but with your face will be the next talk. Why men do this kind of evil act I will never know
She tried to commit suicide

I kinda like the idea of watching what my husband is doing to me :/ it's not like you can see everything yourself lol, what is wrong with producing your own home made videos to watch whenever, maybe I'm weird ;)
Well it's not a bad idea to watch yourself.. but keep in mind they can be leaked out any time.:trumpsmirk:

I wouldn't go that far lol there are plenty of naked girls online she would dwarf compared to all the women who post daily nude photos, just move on and get him in prison
But somalis are different that. did you forget our tribal homeland , Fadeexad darteed ma noo laankarto bulshada soomalida dhexdeeda

It is the Biggest Scandal in Somali society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending