Somali man assaulted by group of South London girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

"iga qabo nacladaa"

Goddamnit+this+made+me+laugh+really+hard+_4c01d3634b3b1e5c2337b3560dc05b77.gif

Somali men straight losing this week.
886813887726407309.gif

Hold up, it's just Wednesday. How many more L's y'all got left to go?

iVQmE1gr6XnjJ.gif

Dudes getting beat up by cadaan chicks and girls beating eachother up over skinny midget arab dude who offered them a trip to the bathroom

UK somalis take The L:troll:

Shiiit he tried hitting them back and still got banged :ftw9nwa:

And in the girls fighting video no one mentioned geko. The niggas trying to get retweets with humour

I've been saying for how long that Somalis in the U.K. are bullied and disrespected. The Pakistanis blamed the Somalis when that white reporter was kicked out of the mosque (which ended up being a lie). Even the skinny smelly Pakistanis are pushing them around them

Whites, Asians, Indians, Nigerians, Arabs...the list is endless.

This is a bullied community.

its not south London, its Hayes west london. And the guy is a soft warsangeli darood kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk his name is yasin

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I've been saying for how long that Somalis in the U.K. are bullied and disrespected. The Pakistanis blamed the Somalis when that white reporter was kicked out of the mosque (which ended up being a lie). Even the skinny smelly Pakistanis are pushing them around them

Whites, Asians, Indians, Nigerians, Arabs...the list is endless.

This is a bullied community.

:draketf: man you know nothing about the UK Somalis. You will only see people talking shit about Somalis online, same way rednecks and AAs create trending topics about Somalis in North America :heh:

The most successful Somalis are from the UK but I understand your frustration though, all you guys have are gangbangers and AA wannabe SJWs. #BlackLivesMatter #Khaniis&TrannyLivesMatter :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts