Somali Male Excellence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
in response for the Somali Female Excellence Thread.

Abdulqawi Yusuf - Judge and Vice President of the International Court of Justice, The Hague

DJNfZHgW0AE6l5W.jpg

Mo Farah - One of the greatest long distance runner of all time. 5 times Olympic Gold medallist.

p042cjm1.jpg

Dr Ali Ahmed - Biotech Research Director at Compton Group.

DJNhPMxWAAEd6Mk.jpg

Fahad Rage - Developed an App for railway engineers and is considered a “future industry leader.”

DJNiQVSXgAA2AUp.jpg

Mukhtar Ali - Somali footballer signed with Chelsea FC

DJNjth1WAAArf1M.jpg

Ismail Ahmed - CEO and Founder of World Remit, a company worth $500 million, and the UK's fastest growing technology firm

DJNkYcTXgAAbbEO.jpg

Yasin Osman - Award winning Photographer.

DJNnkc9W4AEG6fB.jpg

Dualleh Abdirahman - Professional Stylist.

DJNqMONXYAAAI4B.jpg

Nuruddin Farah - Neustadt laureate and a perennial nominee for the Nobel Prize in Literature.

nuradiin-farah.jpg

Ismail Toohow - MMA Fighter

DJNwLV0XYAAtTi8.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Hashi Kaar - Software Developer and Founder of Plycode.

DJNxR21XoAIT35y.jpg

Cali. Ca Cabdi - Professor of Social Development Education and Head of the Department of Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia.

Ali-A-Abdi-google-images-19-08-2014-150-x-150.jpg

Abdi Warsame - Elected to represent Ward 6 on the Minneapolis City Council.

DJNyzA_W0AEoC2v.jpg

Cabdi Bile - world champion in the 1500 meters, the first Somali to do so.

cabdi%20bille.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Ahmed Mumin Warfa - specializing in botany, who with his colleague Mats Thulin discovered Cyclamen somalense, the newest species to be described.

warfa11.jpg

Cali Saiid Fakhi - specializing in toxicology and a diplomat. A leading researcher in his field, he has numerous scientific papers and also authored a book entitled A Comprehensive Guide to Toxicology in Preclinical Drug Development.

Ali-Faqi.jpg

Axmed Hussen - lawyer and politician. He is the National President of the
Canadian Somali Congress and Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.

zv3KpO_7.jpg

Hadrawi - prominent Somali poet and songwriter, Somali Shakespeare.

188291.jpg

Rageh Omaar - author and television news presenter; formerly BBC news correspondent; in 2009, he moved to a new post at Al Jazeera English where he currently presents the nightly weekday documentary series Witness.

cQtBVct2.jpg

Cabdi Kuusow - associate professor of sociology. has written extensively on Somali sociology and anthropology.

kuusow.jpg

Mohamed Haji Mukhtar - professor of African and Middle Eastern History at Savannah State University. Has written extensively on the History of Somalia and the Somali language.

Dr.-Mohamed-Haji-Mukhtar.jpg

Mohammed Diriye Cabdhullahi - scholar, linguist, writer, translator and professor, formerly a journalist in his native Somalia.

Diriye-Abdullahi-Mohamed-Biography-MP-Wajir-South-Constituency-Wajir-County-Wife-Family-Wealth-Bio-Profile-Education-children-Son-Daughter-Age-Political-Career-Business-Video-Photo-1.jpg

This doesn't mean anything.

When these men built the countries they fled from and turn into 1st world countries. Then we're talking.

Other than that, we're behind the White and east Asian men in terms of success.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This doesn't mean anything.

When these built the countries they fled from and turn into 1st world countries. Then we talking.

Other than that, we're behind the White and east Asian men in terms of success.
This is only for inspirational purposes.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
last but not least, Axmed Bile - son of Cabdi Bile, the Somali legend, 1st 1500mtrs World Champion for Somalia, wins in 3000mtrs for Georgetown University.

CbLCC1NWAAAWXJU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts