Somali Maids

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope the situation improves for those hard working Somali women making an honest living. Remember pride can not feed ur children. This is why it’s important that we work together to make our country a better place for our people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Take a look at this we are at the bottom of the hierarchy in the middle east when it comes to maid jobs…

She is lying. Ethiopian are expensive because they work hard like adoons. Somalis are cheap because they are not made for maid work. Lazy and they do not stay long in the job because they are ambitious, looking for the next husstling. They are more popular for cook workers, thats where they make their money.

1630896786296.png

Last edited:
Somalis could have been the ones hiring maids if it was not for Siad Barre and his goons, we would be living like Kings right now :jcoleno:

Somali maids and other African maids need more self respect...you don’t see starving Palestinians or Syrians who literally have bombs and gas dropped on them running to go be some maids...you don’t see homeless white people living outside during the winter running to Yemen to become maids ffs. May Allah make it easy for them though desperate times make them do anything but they would be better off in Somalia tbh

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Arab countries generally refrain from recruiting Somali maids. This is due to Somalia's position in the Arab League. However, there are still some Somali maids in the ME region, either those who migrated out of their own volition or have been recruited.

Had the Arabs had a recruiting program in Somalia similar to the one in Ethiopia, you would have seen much larger numbers of Somali maids.

we somalis are potentially a great people but our current state doesnt reflect that so
grudgingly accept all the contempt and degradation that we suffer and endure at the hands of people we
believe to be lower than us

Somali maids in the Middle East tend to work for other Somalis. In a lot of gulf countries, having a maid from the Arab league is illegal. Those maids usually do not have a work permit.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I thought we'd be the proud and entitled ones not the aidtopians. But desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. Hopefully these women return home, Yemen is not where it's at.

Arab countries generally refrain from recruiting Somali maids. This is due to Somalia's position in the Arab League. However, there are still some Somali maids in the ME region, either those who migrated out of their own volition or have been recruited.

Had the Arabs had a recruiting program in Somalia similar to the one in Ethiopia, you would have seen much larger numbers of Somali maids.
Former Somalia president HSM allowed Somali to be used as maids in Saudi Arabia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Former Somalia president HSM allowed Somali to be used as maids in Saudi Arabia

Yeah I know, which was seen with massive controversy by many outside Somalia as well as within.

He essentially sold Somali women for a quick buck.

Trending