Somali lady bootyclaps for Syrian migrants in news article

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis bootyclap more for habash (both the Ethiopian and the Jamaican kind) nowadays more than dhegacas. They've moved on, its not cool to be Arab anymore.

Somali women disgust me.:5hcpspq:

McD30

Bored to death
I doubt you'd see an Arab talking about Somali refugees plight the past 20 years. What a bunch of self-loathing people.

War hade madaxa ba kaa jiran tahin, for f*ck sake you guys were was once a refugees or someone in you family was refugee

Where is your fucking humanity??

There were people of all colours and races, speaking and raising awareness of somali refugees plight like this ladies is doing right now. Use your head for once and stop bullshiting all over the place.

I doubt you'd see an Arab talking about Somali refugees plight the past 20 years. What a bunch of self-loathing people.

Wells said :qri8gs7: right from the mouth of a person who bum licks europeans and call his own people uncivilized barbarians. :eating:

The sheer irony! :cryinglaughsmiley:

McD30

Bored to death
Wells said :qri8gs7: right from the mouth of a person who bum licks europeans and call his own people uncivilized barbarians. :eating:

The sheer irony! :cryinglaughsmiley:

Look at this butthurt negro. The West is and has been the preeminent civilization on earth for a long time and with the likes of you on the other side, it'll stay that way. :gnzbryw:

Look at this butthurt negro. The West is and has been the preeminent civilization on earth for a long time and with the likes of you on the other side, it'll stay that way. :gnzbryw:

Arab bootyclapper + Euro bootyclappers = Wareersan adoons looking for acceptance from their percieved mastaahh:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.