Somali lad on YouTube lambasts western Somali women, insults his own sister

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
This is what happens when you have a whole generation of boys and girls who can’t communicate with each other in a normal manner and resent each other. We are finished. Listen to what this individual says.

Inceldom is something that's growing in every community. I remember I once heard an Arab incel sit and cry about how Arab women are "Dh*los" and gold diggers. Let's not even get started on the MGTOW for white communities and their variety of mental illnesses, or Kevin Samuels for black incels.

:russ:

Walahi I never wanted to smash someone’s face in so bad.

This man is hereby declared not Somali.

It has been revoked due to him bringing low life form/slave like practices to our community full of warriors.

Incel and pedophilia is a white mans culture and tradition. If a Somali adopts any of those, he no longer is Somali. Therefore in this video, I see an Cadaan!

He can join Akafi.

Last edited:
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

People need to look within. Is it really a suprise that he struggles with Somali women? I mean he'll probably struggle with all women. He needs to start looking after himself. He looks homeless. I feel bad for saying this about him. If you're reading this thread no disrespect! But both men and women need to take pride in their appearance and work on themselves so that they can attract decent people.

The issue with men is that they don't talk about their feelings and issues, they bottle them up and then it builds into a bigger problem. Meanwhile, usually women talk their issues out with other women and can work through issues, as in, women have free therapy sessions.

Instead of men helping men by providing support for one another, they'll tell them to 'shut up, men don't cry, emotions are for the weak' and other nonsense.

This is why men are far more likely to commit suicide than women, even though women are more likely to be told they have depression.

Read this;

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
The issue with men is that they don't talk about their feelings and issues, they bottle them up and then it builds into a bigger problem. Meanwhile, usually women talk their issues out with other women and can work through issues, as in, women have free therapy sessions.

Instead of men helping men by providing support for one another, they'll tell them to 'shut up, men don't cry, emotions are for the weak' and other nonsense.

This is why men are far more likely to commit suicide than women, even though women are more likely to be told they have depression.

Read this;

Indeed I think that sort of discourse should be promoted, believers are brothers we should talk! It’s a real shame to see the results of bottling things up. He needs to do better.

Indeed I think that sort of discourse should be promoted, believers are brothers we should talk! It’s a real shame to see the results of bottling things up. He needs to do better.

You're absolutely right. It isn't even good for your soul as a Muslim if you are emotionally constipated, due to society training you to be jaded and closed.

Men need to start helping each other heal by providing safe spaces to talk about real issues. Otherwise, people who come online to seek conversation fall into the trip of listening to closeted homosexuals and other damaged people and their hurt feelings turn into hatred and then violence.

Male friendships need to grow beyond talking about Sports and women, talk about your issues in a real manner. Also, anyone that has a son, or a younger brother, try to talk to them about their feelings/issues and make sure they know they always have someone to talk to. This way they can become healthy adults.

He needs to focus on self improvement. Not sure why some men demand women to flock to them. Forget Somali women ,no woman wants a weak sounding man. Also talking about his family in a ceeb way is distasteful.
Stressed Toto Wolff GIF by Formula 1

I don’t think Somali women are his problem, I think he would have a tough time getting with any woman. He has a defeatist energy. Sounds like he is jealous of his sister 😭. Worst part is when he insults Somali women is that he forgets his big head came out of one.

If this guy cleaned himself up, started lifting and got a hair transplant he could honestly look really good. He has a nice square jaw, now the barkhad abdi trapezoid shit most somali guys are cursed with

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Read this;

Men especially cannot show their emotions to women. A few are opening up to their male friends though.

I have seen with my own eyes a relative who was crying the same day his abo died and his ayeyo (mother of the abo) told him to stop crying and "iis deeji". How can you say this to a guy who lost his dad on the same day? He wasn't being extreme either or being loud but his face was soaked.

I have a few male friends who open up to me about their emotions and problems and one guy said if I did the same infront of my wife, she would leave me. It's true. Women instantly become unattracted to an emotional man. No woman wants to see a man in his emotions. Some are even to the extreme and won't allow tears when a family member dies. This is all types of women, and it's a biological trait.

Trending