Misleading Somali-Korean Couple! Mashallah

Asian girls are submissive, humble and attractive. Technically speaking this would not even be considered marrying out. As a man he will pass his lineage either way.
:manny:

I must admit Xalimos have also some good qualities and we are blessed. Xalimos are very... , .... and don't forget that ........
:damedamn:

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
Asian girls are submissive, humble and attractive. Technically speaking this would not even be considered marrying out. As a man he will pass his lineage either way.
:manny:

I must admit Xalimos have also some good qualities and we are blessed. Xalimos are very... , .... and don't forget that ........
:damedamn:
Xalimos are very fat and ugly? :mjlol:true

The brother looks like he's straight from the Congo, but congrats to him though.

Her parents must be very furious that she went with a black fella rofl...
:chrisfreshhah:

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
The brother looks like he's straight from the Congo, but congrats to him though.

Her parents must be very furious that she went with a black fella rofl...
:chrisfreshhah:
As i explained before dating culture in asian countries are different from degenerate western countries

Apollo

Staff Member
@MSGA,

Is the guy actually confirmed Somali or did Z0omalis steal this picture from somewhere else and use it for the online Farax vs Xalimo gender warring.

:noneck:

VixR

Veritas
Nah, my Suugo estimation says it's a Kenyan. I am not buying this one until I see the source.
Tbh I don’t know what a Kenyan looks like lol. I know an n of 1 Ghanaian family that looks like that. They’re dark but have finer features, and are shorter/slighter than you’d imagine a West African.

Trending

Latest posts