Misleading Somali-Korean Couple! Mashallah

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
Mashallah he looks really happy, i wish the best for him. She is really beautiful and she also looks obedient.

Here is some pictures of them posing in traditional korean clothes called hanbok
20190601_200320.jpg

#AbdisGoingEast I fully support this movement cause we can get better wives than xalimoids

And here I thought the Somali would be a Xalimo.:liberaltears:

Oh how the roles have reversed huh? He'll probably cheat on her with a dude, Man looks khaniis af.

Nah this is a damn ****** dude. Look at that noise! I am not that easy to fool ya know? Also suspect that @MSGA is the OP. I smell BS!:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

Guts

VIP
And here I thought the Somali would be a Xalimo.:liberaltears:

Oh how the roles have reversed huh? He'll probably cheat on her with a dude, Man looks khaniis af.
Don't curse this brother, east asian females are really feminine so the most feminine man would look masculine to them. Still a W

Guts

VIP
I see many haters that are coming in here calling this brother feminine, there is a reason why you are single and he is not. Jealously is a disease :axvmm9o:

Guts

VIP
Her parents must be angry.
In korean culture the daughters/sons must get permission from their parents before they start to date someone or marry, family value is really important. Her family must have supported this interracial relationship

In korean culture the daughters/sons must get permission from their parents before they start to date someone or marry, family value is really important. Her family must have supported this interracial relationship
or s/he's an expatriate

Guts

VIP
Look at this confused femcel @Hayaay down voting every positive post on this thread, even derailing with her transgender fantasies.