Somali addict on the streets of London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few days ago, @celidheere denied there was a single crackhead in London. He brushed me off as if I was a liar. There are hundreds like him walking in the streets of London but @celidheere thinks otherwise.

i remember there was a crackhead Somali guy on the train he was begging me for money but I ignored him , then he said in Somali “STOP ACTING LIKE THE GAALO I KNOW U CAN UNDERSTAND ME” I felt bad and told him I’m broke but I’ll pray for u

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mostly north london and some west @Calaf what’s your ends saying
NW has so much nitties, especially Wembley Central and St Raphaeals. Second place is the jewel of West London, from Sotuhall to Hayes to Harrow. My area is relatively calm when it comes to Somalis, most are educated/Learning or working. But there are so many Ethiopians/Eritreans Nitties and Junkies in the surrounding area :damedamn:

Royalflush

novacane
NW has so much nitties, especially Wembley Central and St Raphaeals. Second place is the jewel of West London, from Sotuhall to Hayes to Harrow. My area is relatively calm when it comes to Somalis, most are educated/Learning or working. But there are so many Ethiopians/Eritreans Nitties and Junkies in the surrounding area :damedamn:
In all the times I been to west london it was mostly Somali boys dealing- sometimes openly at night. So if they’re getting these xabeshis high ion got a problem with it :wow1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He will die if he goes to Africa after consistently taking heroine. He needs rehabilitation.

The withdrawal of it might kill him but at the same time it is worth it. I’d take him to Somalia. He’ll die on the streets of London now if this extreme measures ain’t taking. This is humiliating for a human being. It’s better to die trying the most extreme to get off of it and Somalia is the answer. They need to tie him up for the first month. They need to be prepared for demonic behavior as the withdrawal kicks in.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know Fathia Absie said something interesting she said they go for quantity rather than quality because children are their insurance. So they have contingency in place and figure if few fall through the cracks, or die or become caasi waalid that they’d still have enough leftover to support them when they age. So basically like a livestock! 🤦🏽‍♀️

That Fathia Absiye lady I can’t stand. She is a man-hater just because she got dropped by her husband.

The withdrawal of it might kill him but at the same time it is worth it. I’d take him to Somalia. He’ll die on the streets of London now if this extreme measures ain’t taking. This is humiliating for a human being. It’s better to die trying the most extreme to get off of it and Somalia is the answer. They need to tie him up for the first month. They need to be prepared for demonic behavior as the withdrawal kicks in.
No, the withdrawal will kill him or severally attenuate his mental capabilities. He needs rehabilitation and then should leave for Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts