Somali journalist pays a visit to a religiously outcasted neighborhood called Takfiir/Isalmiya where women can lead prayers & can perform..

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Meher and marriage Nikahs,these are not the only thing they can do, the women in that segratated community can also do whatever a man can do religious wise.

I don't understand why everyone in the comments is Takfiiring on these Noble women uplifting their gender while working against odds in an unrecognized desert region of Somalia, give these women a break, Jeez:jcoleno:

These hatefilled comments, :drakekidding:nothing is our of ordinary, just your typical FOB Takfiir posts.

What is surprising and shocking at the same time is Burco is the birth place of Alshabaab and where most of it's founding Amirs hail from, the town is also a home base and recruiting hub for the terrorist groups foot soldiers.

Anyway, why is everyone on the comments is acting like an expert and is predicting these peace loving and gender empowered Islamic sect folowers of Burco would evolve to be an extermist group like Alshabaab,

I really don't understand what logic these people are using to come to this absurd correlations, I also wonder, What are these peoples qabiils are? @0117 @Dharbaaxo Jin @Gadhwayne @Laagite @Ozark,
:hmm:
Someone in the comments mentioned Ashiko? The Promo assimilated HA subclan?is that true?:ohhhdamn:

IMG_20220702_180824.jpg
IMG_20220702_180850.jpg
IMG_20220702_180930.jpg
IMG_20220702_180951.jpg

Laagite

الداروودي
Meher and marriage Nikahs,these are not the only thing they can do, the women in that segratated community can also do whatever a man can do religious wise.

I don't understand why everyone in the comments is Takfiiring on these Noble women uplifting their gender while working against odds in an unrecognized desert region of Somalia, give these women a break, Jeez:jcoleno:

These hatefilled comments, :drakekidding:nothing is our of ordinary, just your typical FOB Takfiir posts.

What is surprising and shocking at the same time is Burco is the birth place of Alshabaab and where most of it's founding Amirs hail from, the town is also a home base and recruiting hub for the terrorist groups foot soldiers.

Anyway, why is everyone on the comments is acting like an expert and is predicting these peace loving and gender empowered Islamic sect folowers of Burco would evolve to be an extermist group like Alshabaab,

I really don't understand what logic these people are using to come to this absurd correlations, I also wonder, What are these peoples qabiils are? @0117 @Dharbaaxo Jin @Gadhwayne @Laagite @Ozark,
:hmm:
Someone in the comments mentioned Ashiko? The Promo assimilated HA subclan?is that true?:ohhhdamn:

View attachment 228627View attachment 228628View attachment 228629View attachment 228630
Burco and west of it is out of my expertise but my gut tells me they are the Togdherian variant of reer Garadag though the qaldaan accent was too heavy @Manafesto from the accent its probably an HA