Somali Twitter starter pack

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There's definitely an obsession with us Isaaqs and SL in Somali Twitter.
Pro-Somaliweyn/NeoFaqash twitter is the worst. Provocative tweets, insults, not-so-okay (islamically) behaviors...
I don't get offended by them the slightest. But what triggers me, is all the somalis who claimed to be anti-tribalism and/or apolitical endorsing what incels tweet.

PS: Please don't insult Oromos by calling them "Galla". Most of them are friendly and good muslims.
Bruv forget about the lot on twitter; ka kitaabka Alleh hayo foams "isaaq isaaq isaaq" :bell: i once had this wadaad ku sheeg try explain to me why somali nationalism is ordained by allehii abuuray ifka iyo aakhirada :bell: you cant reason with these people :bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
guys I'm all for Soomaalia ... we'll rise up ... Mogadishu will once again be the pearl of the Indian ocean :samwelcome:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
guys I'm all for Soomaalia ... we'll rise up ... Mogadishu will once again be the pearl of the Indian ocean :samwelcome:
Bruv these people are raised with cuqdad from their parents. They are taught to hate isaaq people. Wallahi I knew nothing about somali and somaliland civil war untill I had to research it. I only learned about Puntland here. They are raised to hate isaaq and isaaq are blamed by their parents to be the reason why somalia is a failed state even though they destroyed it.

Alot of qabilist on this site are ill in the head

Tukraq

VIP
UK Somalis are an L. Let's not forget those racist incels who attack bantus for their features on twitter and say some weird shit like "My Somali ancestors owned you stupid Bantu slaves monkey" :susp:
So cringe and embarrassing lol, they make themselves sound as low as possible

Trending