Somali Twitter starter pack

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's TRUE, your claims are far fetched. You literally have no evidence to back up that statement akhi.

I guess I'm in a lander echochamber in twitter if that's the case mb but it's what I see more often than the others

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Galla pagans.

Can't even walk the streets of London without these Gallas claiming us.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
The half-baked Gallas are obsessed with Isaaqs. I try to ignore em.

There's definitely an obsession with us Isaaqs and SL in Somali Twitter.
Pro-Somaliweyn/NeoFaqash twitter is the worst. Provocative tweets, insults, not-so-okay (islamically) behaviors...
I don't get offended by them the slightest. But what triggers me, is all the somalis who claimed to be anti-tribalism and/or apolitical endorsing what incels tweet.

PS: Please don't insult Oromos by calling them "Galla". Most of them are friendly and good muslims.

I remember when UK guys and gals used to go in curious cat and ask ajnabi, “Do you find somali girls attractive” “would you date a Somali boy”

The cringe. :ohlord:

I remember when UK guys and gals used to go in curious cat and ask ajnabi, “Do you find somali girls attractive” “would you date a Somali boy”

The cringe. :ohlord:
UK Somalis are an L. Let's not forget those racist incels who attack bantus for their features on twitter and say some weird shit like "My Somali ancestors owned you stupid Bantu slaves monkey" :susp:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
UK Somalis are an L. Let's not forget those racist incels who attack bantus for their features on twitter and say some weird shit like "My Somali ancestors owned you stupid Bantu slaves monkey" :susp:

Is it only UK incels tho ?
Im from a non English-speaking country so I barely make any difference between you all lol.

To be fair, Uk Somalis were being dragged by mathows in 2010-2014.

I found this all out in 2019 since joining the forum :mjlaugh:

Trending