Somali Twitter starter pack

somali twitter starterpack.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It’s true. Most trolls from the uk on Somali Twitter are landers
Lool. More baseless claims. Most Isaaqs in the UK live in Cardiff and Sheffield and they're either apolitical or Salafis.
What evidence would be sufficient? You want me to make a twitter census and go around asking twitter trolls their qabiils?
You made a claim so the burden proof falls on to you.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lool. More baseless claims. Most Isaaqs in the UK live in Cardiff and Sheffield and they're either apolitical or Salafis.

You can't be serious burden of proof over trolls? Nothing I give you would convince you, are you even from the UK horta?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Cardiff and Sheffield this isn't the 90's you defo can't be from england what kind of old info are you using

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Cardiff and Sheffield this isn't the 90's you defo can't be from england what kind of old info are you using
What does the 90s have to do with this lol? The biggest and oldest Isaaq community in the UK is in Cardiff.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What does the 90s have to do with this lol? The biggest and oldest Isaaq community in the UK is in Cardiff.

It's the oldest community it isn't the biggest though you can't be serious. Are you from one of the cities you've listed or something? London is HUGE and by far has the most amount of landers. Just because the farmer cities are smaller it gives the impression there are more of them.

Anyways I have no idea why I'm discussing Lander demographics in england. I can't convince you that's fine it's not even important regardless this aint getting me ajra cya sxb.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's the oldest community it isn't the biggest though you can't be serious. Are you from one of the cities you've listed or something? London is HUGE and by far has the most amount of landers. Just because the farmer cities are smaller it gives the impression there are more of them.

Anyways I have no idea why I'm discussing Lander demographics in england. I can't convince you that's fine it's not even important regardless this aint getting me ajra cya sxb.
Go check the stats. The biggest Isaaq community in the UK is in Cardiff and thankfully they're not on the internet much.

Trending