Somali hijabi says her WORST FEAR is marrying a man with a SMALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20180512_182156.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's some black guy quoting a Muslim woman. It has nothing to do with the Somali community and the Somali community doesn't suffer from this issue. Only time I heard about Somali couples suffering from sex is lack of sex between both sides.

I see someone didn't check out my jelqing thread. If greedy big guys like me want more, how can this nigga get married and not think about giving his asian dick an extension surgery.

:bell::mjlol:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I see someone didn't check out my jelqing thread. If greedy big guys like me want more, how can this nigga get married and not think about giving his asian dick an extension surgery.

:bell::mjlol:

i heard that ish adds years to your life :gaasdrink:

Fobs talking about penis is matag inducing. Somalis have let gaalo influence their opinions on sex. Now we got xaliimos who just came to the country yesterday talking about penis size and faaraxs talking about which cultures can't take the dick. Behave like your parents and accept your boring and missionary sex life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fobs talking about penis is matag inducing. Somalis have let gaalo influence their opinions on sex. Now we got xaliimos who just came to the country yesterday talking about penis size and faaraxs talking about which cultures can't take the dick. Behave like your parents and accept your boring and missionary sex life.

Looooooool@ boring missionary sex life.

That's why some married Somali women are always angry loooool
I didn't know only gaalos had the right to want a man with big penis.

Can we stop giving gaalos too much credit please.

Let the fob sister call out her husband with the micropenis.

Let yThe fob sister call out her husband with the micropenis.

Every woman has the right to desire a donkey dick and every man has the right to desire wet and tight pum pum, but at what point in life did we start commenting on such matters openly with our faces showing?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Everyone woman the right to desire a donkey dick and every man has the right to desire wet and tight pum pum, but at what point in life did we start commenting on such matters openly with our faces showing?
Loooooooool

Nooooooo I wasn't ready!!!!

Why would she divorce, Who says thats the next guy is going to have a big one. Unless she planning to have a relationship with the next one.

World

VIP

Let the fob sister call out her husband with the micropenis.
How would you feel if we started making threads about some random pakistani woman cheating on their husband and mislabelling it as Somali woman? Stop trying to insult us for goodness sake with complete lies or else we will do the same thing to you. Your behaviour is despicable and not normal. Don’t attack our manhood.

Every woman has the right to desire a donkey dick and every man has the right to desire wet and tight pum pum, but at what point in life did we start commenting on such matters openly with our faces showing?
You are the realistic person I have seen in this forum so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts