IMG_20200122_024654.jpg
IMG_20200122_024721.jpg
IMG_20200122_024747.jpg
IMG_20200122_024819.jpg
IMG_20200122_024847.jpg
IMG_20200122_024912.jpg
IMG_20200122_024940.jpg
IMG_20200122_025015.jpg

I love how we have the 25th smallest population in Africa and are apparently a "failed state" yet Ajanabi and madow people can't stop talking about us.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

This is serious we are among the hated groups on this planet , incel forums like stormfront are learning about our qabiils this is beyond fucked up sxb
There are also stupid somalis making fool of us by spreading Somali affairs onlines

Some Somalis should have their ISP cut off especially the clowns on YT comment section

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is serious we are among the hated groups on this planet , incel forums like stormfront are learning about our qabiils this is beyond fucked up sxb
There are also stupid somalis making fool of us by spreading Somali affairs onlines

Some Somalis should have their ISP cut off especially the clowns on YT comment section
Sxb what do we gain from online incels and losers liking us? :farmajoyaab: their opinion on us is of zero value

the crazy part about it too is that we are one of the smaller countries in Africa(25th largest) yet if someone asked you to name 5 countries, I guarantee Somalia is getting named. for a failed state, people can't stop talking about us

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It’s the internet you’ll find hate directed towards literally every demographic if you search for it
ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

I'm aware of it , but bashing Somalis is quite the trend these days

These loud obnoxious loud mouths are also in 4chan reddit making an ass of themselves

These filth now know who's who
IMG_20200122_030025.jpg

I think a contributed their hatred
Eventually the big booty bashiir epidemic is trending in Nairaland
IMG_20200122_030205.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Old school somali youtube used to go hard them niggas would karbaash ajnabis showing no mercy idk what happened:francis:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Old school somali youtube used to go hard them niggas would karbaash ajnabis showimg no mercy yall missed out :francis:

Unfortunately these tiktok fobs with cringey dp filters took over the comment sections loool

Even hardcore trollsters would definitely use stealth mission to stay away from this fuckery

Madness

I miss the 2012's generation wallee

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I'm aware of it , but bashing Somalis is quite the trend these days

These loud obnoxious loud mouths are also in ***** reddit making an ass of themselves

These filth now know who's who
View attachment 90392

I think a contributed their hatred
Eventually the big booty bashiir epidemic is trending in Nairaland
View attachment 90393
Sxb we’re somali these foolish comments won’t break us, they know that they’ll get roasted and smacked to oblivion if they were to say that irl to a somali so they resort to crying with keyboards :mjlol: a lot of these pigskins are still salty over black hawk down

Why are you posting this like we should care? Somalis are superior to white trash that don't wash their ass. Why do you care what these d.oofar say?

Can a mod please take this thread to qashin.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Sxb we’re somali these foolish comments won’t break us, they know that they’ll get roasted and smacked to oblivion if they were to say that irl to a somali so they resort to crying with keyboards :mjlol:

Wallee waa runtaa sxb couldn't give a f*ck about these shitstainers I get a murderous rampage when these coons teach our enemies qabiil and Somali words wlahi
That's why the sellouts should be dealt with :gunsmiley:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Why are you posting this like we should care? Somalis are superior to white trash that don't wash their ass. Why do you care what these d.oofar say?

Can a mod please take this thread to qashin.
Whites age faster than bananas, have paper cut lips, horrible teeth, share the same complexion as pigs, are pro incest and open child sex rings in developing nations yet have the audacity to talk shit :dead: they also dominate in child rape stats and are 99% of the incel community

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
With how we present ourselves online it's a surprise to me why we aren't disliked even more.

Can't we just stay low key like most other groups?

Trending