Somali guys would you ever get in a relationship with an Asexual woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of being in a relationship with a woman that does not particularly want or desire anything on the sexual side is enough to put off most people. I know that sex isn't everything in a relationship, but this is a pretty reasonable deal-breaker.

A guy I used to work with divorced a woman after few nights because as he put it; "she complained too much about not getting enough sex and wanted more than they did". He felt she was a in his words.

Some guys get suspicious if a woman demands and expresses need for more sex. It can make them feel insecure somewhat.

TooMacaan

VIP
The sexual relation is a corner stone of any romantic relation.
Having sex with someone that doesnt want it sounds awfull, making love is more than "penis in vagina".
You're thinking about it in a glass half empty kind of way. Here, think of it like this:
The as3xual woman doesn't desire you s3xually and isn't attracted to you in that way but she's willing to take that sacrifice because she loves you(keep in mind, I said as3xual, NOT aromantic). So basically, she's putting her instincts/disposition on the back burner in order to please you because that's how strong her feelings and dedication is...isn't that romantic??

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Asexuality is retarded just like transgenderism. All the weirdos in society want to attach pseudo intellectuals who tell them it's alright for you to be you, while they have mental health problems :francis:

At least religion would be a positive thing here, smh. Some Atheists/Liberals are just something else.

TooMacaan

VIP
Asexuality is retarded just like transgenderism. All the weirdos in society want to attach pseudo intellectuals who tell them it's alright for you to be you, while they have mental health problems :francis:

At least religion would be a positive thing here, smh. Some Atheists/Liberals are just something else.
They're not even related at all though. One is about gender identity and the other is about orientation...I get it if you consider them abnormal, but that's where it ends...they can't be compared beyond that.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They're not even related at all though. One is about gender identity and the other is about orientation...I get it if you consider them abnormal, but that's where it ends...they can't be compared beyond that.
You're right, my point was some of these things are just insane and have no logical bases.

At this point so do I. :mjcry:
GRR53HV.png

You're thinking about it in a glass half empty kind of way. Here, think of it like this:
The as3xual woman doesn't desire you s3xually and isn't attracted to you in that way but she's willing to take that sacrifice because she loves you(keep in mind, I said as3xual, NOT aromantic). So basically, she's putting her instincts/disposition on the back burner in order to please you because that's how strong her feelings and dedication is...isn't that romantic??
how long could she keep that up ?
There are relations that fail because of a lack of sex, an asexual relation where everytime you do it she actually doesnt want to is already setup for failure.
Why do you spell sexual with a 3 ?

TooMacaan

VIP
how long could she keep that up ?
There are relations that fail because of a lack of sex, an asexual relation where everytime you do it she actually doesnt want to is already setup for failure.
Why do you spell sexual with a 3 ?
There are guys out there who are like that 40 yr old virgin movie so isn't something better than nothing? Jheez, I didn't think it was that important to guys. And lol, the spelling is just a habit I acquired from certain forums where you aren't supposed to mention s3x (I don't know if it was a direct rule of the forum but people would censor it in some way so I just got used to that:zhqjlmx:).

There are guys out there who are like that 40 yr old virgin movie so isn't something better than nothing? Jheez, I didn't think it was that important to guys. And lol, the spelling is just a habit I acquired from certain forums where you aren't supposed to mention s3x (I don't know if it was a direct rule of the forum but people would censor it in some way so I just got used to that:zhqjlmx:).
The way a male processes and thinks are fundemantaly different(hormons, composition of the Brain) It would destroy any Guy if everytime he had to ask and iniate while she reluctanly opens her legs everytime.

those guys have probably been alone for so long that they're completely fucked and even then they would want sex.

Sex is a need not a want

TooMacaan

VIP
those guys have probably been alone for so long that they're completely fucked and even then they would want sex.

Sex is a need not a want
Lol at the first sentence...it's a discipline thing, heteros3xual monks do it and it hasn't messed them up.
I disagree that it's a need tbh, however I can understand it being a want/desire.

Lol at the first sentence...it's a discipline thing, heteros3xual monks do it and it hasn't messed them up.
I disagree that it's a need tbh, however I can understand it being a want/desire.

There's a massive problem with catholic priests and raping children due to their celibacy. Its not natural to go without sexual intimacy for so long.

Here is Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

TooMacaan

VIP
There's a massive problem with catholic priests and raping children due to their celibacy. Its not natural to go without sexual intimacy for so long.

Here is Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png
I said monks, not catholic priests. Also nuns do it and I've never heard of pedo nuns ever.
I'll agree that Maslow's theory applies to most though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending