Somali guys tells fwb he doesn't want a "monkey baby "

Zenith

Unserious Human.
What is with the uptick in bullshit stories that include somalis , people in spaces like twitter forever lying on our names . Even the most useless nigga wouldn't say something like this , yet our haters eat it up like its okra soup. Forever trying to incite racial wars on twitter for views is what these guys have resorted to

:nahgirl:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
What’s a fwb?

I don’t doubt a Somali F boy is capable of sleeping around and getting someone pregnant. But which sane person would say such a thing! Sounds made up.

Some black ajinabis are obsessed with Somalis.

Zenith

Unserious Human.
What’s a fwb?

I don’t doubt a Somali F boy is capable of sleeping around and getting someone pregnant. But which sane person would say such a thing! Sounds made up.

Some black ajinabis are obsessed with Somalis.

Friends with benefits , I don't believe any guy would say this it's lies to gain clout for their twitter page. I'm sure I've seen tweets like this before from them which were ridiculous

"Yet our haters eat it up like its okra soup."

giphy-60.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Friends with benefits , I don't believe any guy would say this it's lies to gain clout for their twitter page. I'm sure I've seen tweets like this before from them which were ridiculous

Honestly Somali students at these universities need to call out these allegations. Sumcadee naga haleenayaan.

You’re right I’ve seen so many people bringing up Somalis just to get attention on social media. We have a huge online presence and it’s easy to get a reaction @ us.

Read through the comments, why the hell do jereers think we're the same people? :gucciwhat: Its like a Chinese person calling an Iranian "their people" just because they're from the same Asian continent:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Read through the comments, why the hell do jereers think we're the same people? :gucciwhat: Its like a Chinese person calling an Iranian "their people" just because they're from the same Asian continent:mjlol:

This is certainly a piece of fanfiction.

1) What respectable Nigerian lady is having an ciyaal with no aabo?
2) Seems like this person wanted to spread the 'Somalis are racist' trope for views.
3) A respectable Abdi isn't having haram sex.
4) I don't think most zanis are that desperate and reckless to engage with this alleged girl. @Amazonian would rather join the priesthood instead.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
What is with the uptick in bullshit stories that include somalis , people in spaces like twitter forever lying on our names . Even the most useless nigga wouldn't say something like this , yet our haters eat it up like its okra soup. Forever trying to incite racial wars on twitter for views is what these guys have resorted to

:nahgirl:
Madows are weirdly obsessed with sexual stories involving Somalis.
I have seen somali bf/gf stories like this before

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This is certainly a piece of fanfiction.

1) What respectable Nigerian lady is having an ciyaal with no aabo?
2) Seems like this person wanted to spread the 'Somalis are racist' trope for views.
3) A respectable Abdi isn't having haram sex.
4) I don't think most zanis are that desperate and reckless to engage with this alleged girl. @Amazonian would rather join the priesthood instead.

I dont even find jareeŕ women that attractive.:nahgirl:
The only ones I may glance at are maybe those that resemble Somalis do to their admixture and I still wouldn't wanna reproduce with them.

My Xalimo ayaa iga badan :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts