Somali guys are the most chill men on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of somali niggas I know are chill even me I'm super chill. Very easy going men compared to others, other african men have a short fuse and get angry to easily. Its very rare to see a somali men abuse their wife, its usually the wife nagging while the husband is calm. Every job I had when I was a student I was the most liked because I was super calm and easy going, yet these other africans were not liked because of their short fuse

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some are also super sayan cucks like you
I’m just saying you don’t ever see other sit in a coffee shop longer than Somali guys it’s ok from time to time but everyday for several hours doing fadhi ku dirir is waste of time when they could help their wife with the kids or spend some time with them

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
True all the boys I know are quite chill. I wonder why:yacadiim:
I prefer that about somali guys being chill is what a man's meant to be

I’m just saying you don’t ever see other sit in a coffee shop longer than Somali guys it’s ok from time to time but everyday for several hours doing fadhi ku dirir is waste of time when they could help their wife with the kids or spend some time with them
Wallahi ur mother mind fucked into being a . She probaby put cuqdad agaibst ur dad into u and kmnow every somali man is ur enemy even though ur one urself. Do me a favour and stop worrying about a bunch of men in the first place. Thats gay and weird. Secondly lets say ur right, then how would u possible change it. There is no chanceyou could do anything at all then why the hell do u talk about it all the time u imbecile.

Mercury

VIP
Wallahi ur mother mind fucked into being a . She probaby put cuqdad agaibst ur dad into u and kmnow every somali man is ur enemy even though ur one urself. Do me a favour and stop worrying about a bunch of men in the first place. Thats gay and weird. Secondly lets say ur right, then how would u possible change it. There is no chanceyou could do anything at all then why the hell do u talk about it all the time u imbecile.

If you’re a man than why are you so easily triggered by what I say?

Why you feel the need to defend their actions?

I saw on Facebook live some guy posted a nude video of a Somali girl I reported it and saw a female girl who was on Facebook live aswell and she was talking about that same video guess what?

She was harassed told to mind her own business

It’s all the time the same when some guy is in the wrong a bunch of other guys are there to protect him

If you’re a man than why are you so easily triggered by what I say?

Why you feel the need to defend their actions?

I saw on Facebook live some guy posted a nude video of a Somali girl I reported it and saw a female girl who was on Facebook live aswell and she was talking about that same video guess what?

She was harassed told to mind her own business

It’s all the time the same when some guy is in the wrong a bunch of other guys are there to protect him
Loool they are individual cases, they do not represent the nature of somali man. Wallahi i think ur not well, like mentally ill tbh, all u do is rave about how the men are trash with no valid points like a broken record. Looking at your incredibly stupid example, what can then be done to stop stuff like, am curious to hear your answer sxb.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Loool they are individual cases, they do not represent the nature of somali man. Wallahi i think ur not well, like mentally ill tbh, all u do is rave about how the men are trash with no valid points like a broken record. Looking at your incredibly stupid example, what can then be done to stop stuff like, am curious to hear your answer sxb.

Mercury waa lagu yaqaana waxaa saaxib.

Where in London you from broski

Mercury

VIP

I wouldnt call it individual many are similar and lack backbone and dont stand for their views many Will go with the flow of what every other somali Guy does cause they scared of how others will view them

You want a solution?

Mothers should stop cuddling their sons and treat them like mini kings otherwise you end up with a kid khibir badhan whose very self entitled

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis guys are chilled? Yeah when they chew khat but ither tikes they are like zoombies samaale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts