VIP
The brother is eating good :yacadiim:
47584805_161297488175465_2849184099265555402_n.jpg

The rest of us got to step our game up:fittytousand:

:yacadiim::ahh::salute:
mah nigga's living his best life:mjswag::lawd:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He’s from florida right? I heard that’s where all the good looking black girls are at. @Jake from State Farm is that true?
He is from Atlanta Georgia

There are fine black girls across the us.

There are indeed a lot of AAs chicks in place like Georgia.

He is a YouTuber that usually makes his vids in either LA or Atlanta Georgia.

So most likely a lot of fine black chicks in Atlanta. I don’t know about Florida probably.

I have had an interest in visiting both Florida and Georgia. My fellow Americans have y’all been to either state @Emily @CaliSomali @government

So most likely a lot of fine black chicks in Atlanta. I don’t know about Florida probably.

I have had an interest in visiting both Florida and Georgia. My fellow Americans have y’all been to either state @Emily @CaliSomali @government
are there a lot of somalis in atlanta though? is there a somali community there ?

I haven’t been, but from my observations online Atlanta and Florida (Miami) do indeed have the best looking black girls in the nation.

Atlanta has a huge black population, so you’ll find some gorgeous girls out there. And literally everyone in Miami is hot. Tons of fine Latina girls out there too.

Cause he's from Atlanta. Most Somalis there are more ghetto altho I have relatives from there that sound like fobs yet were born there :hmm:

I'm happy for him since he's Somali but they too good for him tbh
Jada was fetishizing his curls too so maybe that's why they interested :hemad::hemad:

Fake news!
Girls are struggling strippers looking for a come up. No decent black woman would get with that ignorant sounding gremlin.

Why y’all so desperate for any light skin chick who smiles at any Somali? All of a sudden the males in here gone soft on mixing. No honor. Plus aren’t u fake Muslims not supposed to be about that life.

Cause he's from Atlanta. Most Somalis there are more ghetto altho I have relatives from there that sound like fobs yet were born there :hmm:

I'm happy for him since he's Somali but they too good for him tbh
Jada was fetishizing his curls too so maybe that's why they interested :hemad::hemad:
oh those girls are 10/10, i have not seen somali girls that come close to them.
they are hoes though, i agree. you smash and pass on them like xalimoids nowadays, majority of whom are non virgins

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this guy got a new light skin Hispanic or mixed race chick every 3 month. you will never see him with a somali girl:ayaanswag: why do you think that is?? is it cuz his mainly (no-somali, non muslim) american youth followers wouldn't be so excited to see their youtuber date a hijabi?? or maybe that's not his type as he said he used to date his new ting before he was a YouTuber
FARAHS ARE PLAYAS
giphy.gif

There not an iota trace that he is somali.

There not an iota trace that he is somali.
what the f*ck is that??
"iota trace that he is somali"? :ayaanswag:
sis when i called you out for the dunning kruger effect you were suffering from, it wasn't so you could start speaking gibberish, :ileycry:i just wanted you to tone it down a bit and not overcompensate for your low iq level and lack of education in your formative years.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol they are deffo elite but also hoes. At least he is repping for the bros were in a bad spot right now since most people think we look like barkhad abdi

Tukraq

VIP
7488.jpg

the downside to these ig models is they might cook you pork:chrisfreshhah:
they were probably worried for his skinny ass :drakelaugh: tried to fill him up with dofaar:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending