Somali guy tames Hyenas and Eagles to herd sheep

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Amazing:ooh::qri8gs7:.Seems this was reported 2004. Can u bring us the sequel yer majesty?

CanoGeel

Wallahi I didn’t even know :damn: :dead1::dead:
I feel like I share same life experience with Ali. When I was a kid my mom left me with this lady for a year to go haha and visit relatives in different countries and despite all the neighbors' girls falling head over heels in love with me, the c*nt wud go outta her way to put me down and curfew me sort of her way of taming me:mjhaps: . Shit I think that hyena ran away to find his kuwayn and now that I've cane off age, is u ready to mingle. My Name is Ali btw:superman::feedme::mjswag:but my friends call me Ali Warabe

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Did the hyena eventually eat him? 2004 was long time ago a lot of people on this very forum were still in the motherland waiting to be accepted to the west as refugees :mjkkk:

CanoGeel

Did the hyena eventually eat him? 2004 was long time ago a lot of people on this very forum were still in the motherland waiting to be accepted to the west as refugees :mjkkk:
No idea, I think he's well off and self sustaining with his large live stock and farms unless they have droughts in that region, no idea. but i heard lotsa folks were resettled in the west from that particul city Qabri Dayax. I heard that name from friends in MN reffering to new comers.

CanoGeel

Am gonna have my homies in MInnesota check the Zoo for a hyena named Ali. But the cadaan may've given him American name. Wait I think we can identify him. he's different from other hyenas in the zoo cus we know this particular hyena is Ogacen.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Am gonna have my homies in MInnesota check the Zoo for a hyena named Ali. But the cadaan may've given him American name. Wait I think we can identify him. he's different from other hyenas in the zoo cus we know this particular hyena is Ogacen.
:damn: :dead:

CanoGeel

I am fond of Beesha and their danto dancing hyena but I unironically find my self roasting them:wow: Blame it on Qali, she the OP:fantasia2::ohno:

CanoGeel

All those OG homies I tagged be like I Iwas working, sleeping. Na Negros, u r on MIA just like ur dirgax hyena

1595909270704.png

"Warring Somalis ought to learn a lesson from this. I have brought together hawks, cats, chicken, cattle, goats and a hyena who are all sworn enemies and they are all living harmoniously in one place. "

:dead:

Trending