Somali guy reverts back to Islam in a Mosque in Ohio at the presence of his father, is this normal?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I thought you can't revert back to Islam again once you become a disbeliever or what we say a Gaal in Somali?

How is this sheikh doing this in public and in front of everyone when Islam clearly says the young man deserves a death penalty and opposite this? or did things changed since it is 2022?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (๏ทบ) said, "When Allah had finished His creation, He wrote over his Throne: 'My Mercy preceded My Anger.'

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ู’ูŠูŽู…ูŽุงู†ูุŒ ุฃูŽุฎู’ุจูŽุฑูŽู†ูŽุง ุดูุนูŽูŠู’ุจูŒุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ุฒู‘ูู†ูŽุงุฏูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ุฃูŽุนู’ุฑูŽุฌูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽุŒ ุนูŽู†ู ุงู„ู†ู‘ูŽุจููŠู‘ู ุตู„ู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ูˆุณู„ู… ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ โ€ "โ€ ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูŽ ู„ูŽู…ู‘ูŽุง ู‚ูŽุถูŽู‰ ุงู„ู’ุฎูŽู„ู’ู‚ูŽ ูƒูŽุชูŽุจูŽ ุนูู†ู’ุฏูŽู‡ู ููŽูˆู’ู‚ูŽ ุนูŽุฑู’ุดูู‡ู ุฅูู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุชููŠ ุณูŽุจูŽู‚ูŽุชู’ ุบูŽุถูŽุจููŠ โ€"โ€โ€.โ€

Sahih al-Bukhari 7422

Allahu Akbar may Allah have mercy to us all

Allah forgives all sins if you repent, a murtad can return to Islam, nothing says they cant, you have a wrong understanding. It is the one who curses Allah and his messenger who is given the death penalty even if he repented but it still counts.

Trending

Latest posts