Somali guy in Ethiopia plays a matriomial role and finds a An Oromo women for his worker,converts them to Islam and pays all their honeymoon expenses

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

LMAO, for some reason,a foreigner & unbliever converting to Islam is Somali's favorite things to donate and pay Zakah or support, if the groom was a Somali citzen and a Muslim who is also his worker,I bet he would do none of those good things he did for the Oromo guy.

The guy thinks he has earned way too many Ajars point for this couple, he is so happy thinks he has accomplished a milestone converting his maid, he thinks this ajar would be enough for him to enter the Jannah, that Ormo is not even a good actor neither is the women.lol

Oromo do this religion scam in every town the move to in Somalia.
I can't believe some of us are still falling for this Walahi I would have donated to that 💰 to Somali Muslim young couple that love each other and want to marry each.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why are there so many frames of her giggling like she's plotting something. Fake conversion!

:pachah1: :russ:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are there so many frames of her giggling like she's plotting something. Fake conversion!

:pachah1: :russ:

Bro the whole thing looks fake and staged, if you notice at the end the Somali guys said a friend of his in the Daispora has sent him 500$ for the wedding expenses.

The guy doesn't look genuine, why is he mating his servant with a wife? why doesn't he find one for himself? And why is accepting donations from others on behalf of these couple, so many questionsl,lol

The whole story doesn't even make a any sense,not to mention this is his second appearance on TV with these couple, lol,it is probably be a a new neat scam in Ethiopia.

Trending