somali guy hitting on sexy xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
look at her shes gettin wet :banderas:

She is cute but she isn't full somali. Its amazing to see, that she still managed to retain her mother tongue. I think its fair to say that +60% of full blooded somali youth in the diaspora cant speak somali. S/O to her and her fam.

Garaad Darawiish

The struggle ain't real here :nahgirl: nigga it's not like QLD where the Somali population is 20 at most and interracial marriage is obligatory to sustain survival

That was a message to my bros is Europe and NA
Why did you edit? You put Melbourne and Brisbane in the same boat just then lol. Tbh, Brisbane aint bad when it comes to xaalimos. They are instinctively out there waiting for a Faarax to trample on them. Inter-racial marriages are extremely rare here. Its only the Midgaans who marry out sometimes because of the social stigma.

Why did you edit? You put Melbourne and Brisbane in the same boat just then lol. Tbh, Brisbane aint bad when it comes to xaalimos. They are instinctively out there waiting for a Faarax to trample on them. Inter-racial marriages are extremely rare here. Its only the Midgaans who marry out sometimes because of the social stigma.
I knew an interracial couple
Bosnian male and a Xalimo we met at a shopping centre and befriended them
The Bosnian dude was a cool guy
They unironically came from Brisbane, they've moved back though

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
He's a FOB (looks like it) but he don't care

Puts western cunts to shame :salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes walaahi. this is why as adeero @R.Kelly said fobs are in raaxo galore lol. look hes not fidgeting, strong eye contact, very confident even while they recording. hes talking like he owns the punani :)

the fobs are dominant when it comes to dating.

Yall need the bdsm lifestyle. be dominant, take innitiative and tame the xaliimos.

Garaad Darawiish

yes walaahi. this is why as adeero @R.Kelly said fobs are in raaxo galore lol. look hes not fidgeting, strong eye contact, very confident even while they recording. hes talking like he owns the punani :)

the fobs are dominant when it comes to dating.

Yall need the bdsm lifestyle. be dominant, take innitiative and tame the xaliimos.
@YoungFarah would rather have his wife push him around. He has fallen for the feminists trap.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
She is cute but she isn't full somali. Its amazing to see, that she still managed to retain her mother tongue. I think its fair to say that +60% of full blooded somali youth in the diaspora cant speak somali. S/O to her and her fam.
haa walaahi i was very tempted. this is what they call self-respecting, cultural and liberal xaliimo. gets my gears grinding walaahi. look at him he was so impressed hes gonna propose to her

Garaad Darawiish

haa walaahi i was very tempted. this is what they call self-respecting, cultural and liberal xaliimo. gets my gears grinding walaahi. look at him he was so impressed hes gonna propose to her
I dont think she would accept his proposal though. She gave him the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending