mv73_f-maxage-0.gif

My nigga
:mjkkk:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
1iejo4.jpg

mcezwp.jpg

Proud of you young man. You got yourself a fine young lady there.
:dwill:
And you defile women who do the same ? Well I am going to get myself a Greek hunk and parade him around on instgram, watch the fury with these so called men implode the moment the picture goes viral. As a result I want him to be ex communicated from the community the same way these pathetic men do to women.

And you defile women who do the same ? Well I am going to get myself a Greek hunk and parade him around on instgram, watch the fury with these so called men implode the moment the picture goes viral. As a result I want him to be ex communicated from the community the same way these pathetic men do to women.

No ones stopping you. your a gaal anyway you shouldnt worry about getting excommunicated about that. you have bigger things to worry about

You could only get a Tyrone who wants a quick hit. Or a Rares Romanian gypsy who will cheat on you.

You could always upgrade to Denis Honer the White supremacist :susp:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You could only get a Tyrone who wants a quick hit. Or a Rares Romanian gypsy who will cheat on you.

You could always upgrade to Denis Honer the White supremacist :susp:
My dear I can obtain any man but I choose not to becuase I don't want to upset my parents, it's easy for a woman to snatch a man, if she is attractive

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No ones stopping you. your a gaal anyway you shouldnt worry about getting excommunicated about that. you have bigger things to worry about
Like what beheadings from an Islamist ghoul ??? ?? A Zombie virus which renders any emotional mercy obsolete

My dear I can obtain any man but I choose not to becuase I don't want to upset my parents, it's easy for a woman to snatch a man, if she is attractive

I think Somali women need to upgrade when they get with an ajnabi. But Somali women are damn cheap. They can only land scumbags. Let's be honest, y'all don't have good options at all. You have Somali men, many whom are scumbags. Then your only other option is Rares the Romanian gypsy, Tyrone the Drug dealer in the hood or Denis Honer, the White supremacist living in his mom's basement.

:meleshame:

black

live and let die.
I saw this go down live on twitter ages ago. They came down on her like no tomorrow.. entirely unprovoked

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Based on the psychotic shit you post, you come across as a ravenous overweight demon. I doubt there's a man out there who wants to be 'snatched' by Jabba The Hutt's sister :kodaksmiley:

I think Somali women need to upgrade when they get with an ajnabi. But Somali women are damn cheap. They can only land scumbags. Let's be honest, y'all don't have good options at all. You have Somali men, many whom are scumbags. Then your only other option is Rares the Romanian gypsy, Tyrone the Drug dealer in the hood or Denis Honer, the White supremacist living in his mom's basement.

:meleshame:

This is sooo offensive, yet so funnyyyy hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending