Somali Guy cries at his wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:wallahi somali girl back home are more finished than the ones here in the west
she looks like a zombie. are these the girls the incels on here are "going back" for :ileycry:
i am sure somali youth back home have a cell phone and are well connected as they are most cringe group on that tiko tiko app
has learning how to properly put on makeup never crossed their mind? or do these fobs actaully think they are doing it right
here goes a tutorial by queen Rihanna :lawd:
it wasn't until she released the song work that i realize she has a nice figure and fine face

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:wallahi somali girl back home are more finished than the ones here in the west
she looks like a zombie. are these the girls the incels on here are going back for :ileycry:

The incels are not leaving hoyo macan. Abdiexit was a massive flop.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
she looks like a zombie. are these the girls the incels on here are "going back" for :ileycry:
i am sure somali youth back home have a cell phone and are well connected as they are most cringe group on that tiko tiko app
has learning how to properly put on makeup never crossed their mind? or do these fobs actaully think they are doing it right
it wasn't until she released the song work that i realize she has a nice figure and fine face

They don’t have good makeup artists over there I remember my cousin she went to a beauty salon and came out like a geisha and she paid 8 bucks

These girls believe the makeup artist when she tells them it’s the style in Europe

Leo

The Brave
The motion of the ocean is one hell of a drug. That moment lives on forever nacaasana lakiin :siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We all know who’s going to wear the pants in this relationship.

Cry? Cry for what? :ileycry:

Just Say mashallah
tumblr_lr0hwnYiWs1qlyxsm.gif

Gambar

VIP
Why are you watching make up tutorials?

Why are you watching make up tutorials?
i literally typed black girl makeup tutorial and fine riri came up
i want to enlighten the fob sisters, it's not fair that u diaspora xalimos have proper caked faces and they look like they dashed on a bit of plain flour

They don’t have good makeup artists over there I remember my cousin she went to a beauty salon and came out like a geisha and she paid 8 bucks

These girls believe the makeup artist when she tells them it’s the style in Europe
don't they have phones??
why don't they search it up and see out europeans xalimos look like for themselves

Gambar

VIP
i literally typed black girl makeup tutorial and fine riri came up
i want to enlighten the fob sisters, it's not fair that u diaspora xalimos have proper caked faces and they look like they dashed on a bit of plain flour
I don’t wear makeup waryaa, I’m not a 90s iyo 2000s baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending