Somali Grandmum got attacked in the UK

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's tragic that our mothers and grandmothers have to go through stuff like this, the ayeeyo is currently in hospital with severe wounds. Inshallah i pray that she recovers fast.

Here is the aftermath of the ayeeyos house after the stabbing.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I wonder what caused the attack, nobody comes into your home and has a go at you. There is more to this story. This is sad, the mother was home alone and no one was her.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I wonder what caused the attack, nobody comes into your home and has a go at you. There is more to this story. This is sad, the mother was home alone and no one was her.
I don't think a somali ayeeyo will go out of her way to talk to a black person. In their day bantus were slaves i somalia.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It's tragic that our mothers and grandmothers have to go through stuff like this, the ayeeyo is currently in hospital with severe wounds. Inshallah i pray that she recovers fast.

Here is the aftermath of the ayeeyos house after the stabbing.

Subhannalah, may Allah’s wrath fall on the people that torture and hurt the old and the weak amiin. May the Allah give complete shifa to the ayeeyo and protect her from more attacks Ameen Thummah Ameen.

As Somalis we need to take care of the elderly, it saddens me that some Somalis don’t spend enough time with their parents or grandparents and subhanallah even send them straight to elderly homes after they grow old, which sickens me.

I never had the chance to meet my grandparents even though both awoowo’s are still alive so the elderly are a big soft spot for me. In Sha Allah soon though.

I hope they give the attacker a very long sentence.

the black creature female did this just to still laptop?

one laptop,

black females should be destroyed, they are like their male gorilla counter parts, so rude i noticed,

god for the Mancunian news paper, if it was a london paper they wild shy away from naming the race of the cow, good Mancunian, i love how blunt they are i was there last week,

I'm not condoning the violence committed by the black criminal.. But you guys make us look ignorant and racist when you're here calling black people gorilla's etc... Chill with the racist slurs.

Madows are hated for a reason
Hate to say it but wallahi you’re right, A large portion of them are straight xooolo. This is why Somalia needs to regain its independence hadane I will personally fund a few good hearted walalos and dispatch a few teams of adoon snatchers they would go out into the land of Africa to the west and capture themselves a abundance of BADOWs. For if they’re unfortunTe enough to be caught like fish. No wonder all they eat is fish. In sha Allah we will bring the golden days back

there is more to this story I heard it was a Somali girl called muna which isn’t hard to find in manny. Despite this all Madows deserve to have arrows in their groins whilst they tend the qudaar and loin for less than a coin.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts