Somali government to have the full responsibility of all foreign fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about us, MashAllah sool is rich area with oil and we will use our resources. Plus our people have an entrepreneurial spirit......etc
Dont listen to that hater shepherd, he wants nothing but the worst for Somalia, he's a hardcore qabiilist, he would rather prefer the whole aid money get eaten away by Ethiopia and kenya before it ever reaches Mogadishu, this aid money will go to every region in Somalia.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Dont listen to that hater shepherd, he wants nothing but the worst for Somalia, he's a hardcore qabiilist, he would rather prefer the whole aid money get eaten away by Ethiopia and kenya before it ever reaches Mogadishu, this aid money will go to every region in Somalia.
Someone on this site finally gets me akhi. I would rather the south burn then ever take a penny from aid sent to mogadishu my brother.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Don't worry about us, MashAllah sool is rich area with oil and we will use our resources. Plus our people have an entrepreneurial spirit......etc

You are being delusional. Further accumaltion of political authority in Mogadishu is bad for anyone who is not Hawiye, basically 75% of the country. The FGS in Mogadishu will always lean towards the interests of the Hawiye. Even if an MJ was president, I would oppose the centralization of political authority in Xamar, because I know that in the long run it would be detrimental to Puntland. Farmaajo is gone by 2020, and all the power he manages to concentrate in Mogadishu will still be there.

Basing things like this on who is in power at a certain time will lead to a lot of regret in the future.

You are being delusional. Further accumaltion of political authority in Mogadishu is bad for anyone who is not Hawiye, basically 75% of the country. The FGS in Mogadishu will always lean towards the interests of the Hawiye. Even if an MJ was president, I would oppose the centralization of political authority in Xamar, because I know that in the long run it would be detrimental to Puntland. Farmaajo is gone by 2020, and all the power he manages to concentrate in Mogadishu will still be there.

Basing things like this on who is in power at a certain time will lead to a lot of regret in the future.
U r beyond delusional, go get help:mjlol:

We will take our chances. Inshallah we will survive and find a way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts