Somali going to split?

They said that when we weren't even born :mjlaugh:

Why you dodging my points?
@Wir which values & ideals you share with the kafir,liberal,LGBT UK?

One day you lot say Landers are Shabab and Islamic extremists the next it's liberal westerner supporters. Keep crying Jabarti boy:pachah1:

Last time puntland tried to claim SSC on the ground was tukarak and we smoked them and sent them back home in body bags. Keep claiming land online mate:russ:
I'm not claiming ssc, these regions are all part of Somalia just like Puntland.

I'm not claiming ssc, these regions are all part of Somalia just like Puntland.

Your constitution claims it and your soldiers got smoked for that:manny:
IMG_20220122_154909.png

One day you lot say Landers are Shabab and Islamic extremists the next it's liberal westerner supporters. Keep crying Jabarti boy:pachah1:
I'm asking you :ulyin:
Why do yall have the "shahada" on flag , I thought democracy is kuffar (according to some anti Somalia lander's)

Which values does a "Muslim" majority country share with the kuffar liberal UK ?

Can a case be made for takfir on SL government solely because they rule by democracy? (Same claim AS makes for Somalia)

Why are there british Christian memorials in hargeisa?

@Wir those are normal questions you should be able to answer .

I'm not expecting any honesty from any lander anyway , its remarkable how landers dodge those critic points. Doesn't matter if it's a gaal lander , a salafi , a gay liberal what unites their hypocrisy is the foundation of SL statehood = clan loyalty

South Somalia has more resources than Northern part which is mainly desert land.. Within northern Somalia, regions like awdal, sool and sanaag don't want to split from the rest of Somalia, if Somalia gets a legitimate functioning government they'll probably rejoin Somalia, then you'll have a tiny minority who want to split from Somalia within the Isaaq tribe.
Thats a big "if" going on more 30 years and counting lol

Keo

VIP
Notice how it is only cuqdad ridden Daroods who bring up the genocide on here and never any Landers? The only points you can score is bringing up people that died over 30 years ago.

The karbaash continues into 2022. We now occupy their minds.
Give it a rest
:pachah1:

Notice how it is only cuqdad ridden Daroods who bring up the genocide on here and never any Landers? The only points you can score is bringing up people that died over 30 years ago.

The karbaash continues into 2022. We now occupy their minds.
Come keep crying we own all the to burco now come take back kashaalee

Come keep crying we own all the to burco now come take back kashaalee
Another well educated, eloquent take from a Jabarti keyboard warrior. How about you get of your knees and take whatever you're choking on out of your mouth before you start talking, abaayo.
Maybe then we'll have a clue what your babbling about.

Trending