Somali goes off! ''I am Somali, I am black man, African man, not Arab!''

What about you midget what do you say you are Amhara now because you got few bucks scamming people online.

Now you know how tall I am? Lol, okay. You are very angry, it seems, you need to cool off, sit down and listen to Ayatul Kursi, maybe it'll get the shaytan off your back, InshaaAllah.

He’s probably a Samaale negro. As a Darood, we are proud Arabs and if we can return to Arabia without any visa requirements, we would.

Lol, I remember reading somewhere that shaykh darood and shaykh isaaq came from arabia, so i suppose that it's possible.

Somalis hate being called arab, and in the comments of any video about somalis you will see people typing, "We are NOT arab, somali PROUD african". Bro relax, who asked stop this embarrassing shit. :mindblown:

Somalis hate being called arab, and in the comments of any video about somalis you will see people typing, "We are NOT arab, somali PROUD african". Bro relax, who asked stop this embarrassing shit. :mindblown:
Those are only western Black wannabes in the West. Somalis with Arab lineage are proud of their heritage.

Those are only western Black wannabes in the West. Somalis with Arab lineage are proud of their heritage.

Dude everyone knows we are not arabs smh. Even if we have arab lineage no one cares about that. It's embarrassing to see people saying this in the comments when no one asked. Instead of fighting against somalis who think they are arab(they barely exist) go fight against the huge number of blm xalimos who believe they are related to a bantu.

you guys do know u are the black Hebrew Israelites of the Somali community, u claim arab but there isn’t evidence backing that claim. No genetics, no historical migration pattern. Nothing!

you guys do know u are the black Hebrew Israelites of the Somali community, u claim arab but there isn’t evidence backing that claim. No genetics, no historical migration pattern. Nothing!
Maybe that’s your lineage but our lineages can be traced to Arabs. We are only Somalis by culture but Arabs by lineage.

Maybe that’s your lineage but our lineages can be traced to Arabs. We are only Somalis by culture but Arabs by lineage.

A lineage that u can’t even back up with credibility, heck I myself will probably have More arab in me than u, on top of that most of you MJ are dark like shadows. Where is the arab in you, is it playing hide and seek.

A lineage that u can’t even back up with credibility, heck I myself will probably have More arab in me than u, on top of that most of you MJ are dark like shadows. Where is the arab in you, is it playing hide and seek.
You’re clearly clueless. There’s a difference between lineage and genetics. Sheikh Darood married a Dir women and his offsprings married other Somalis which made the Daroods today dark like other Somalis but the lineage stays the same. There are Somalis in Oman who mixed with the locals and overtime they became Arabs but their lineage stays the same, the same goes for the Carab Saalax’s who mixed with Somalis but are no different from other Somalis today.

You’re clearly clueless. There’s a difference between lineage and genetics. Sheikh Darood married a Dir women and his offsprings married other Somalis which made the Daroods today dark like other Somalis but the lineage stays the same. There are Somalis in Oman who mixed with the locals and overtime they became Arabs but their lineage stays the same, the same goes for the Carab Saalax’s who mixed with Somalis but are no different from other Somalis today.

okay but still the claim that daroods are arab in lineage isn’t credible, and your understand of the Middle East in terms of Phenotype is limited, there’s plenty of Yemenis and Egyptians that are dark than me, so your statement that he travel to somalia and his offspring got dark is questionable because there are many accounts that the arabs back then where dark.

Somali Qabils are all confederations. Anyone who believes in the Arab daddy myth needs to explain how Isaaq produced 4 million kids in 600 years and how darood has 8 million kids in about 1000 years.

The only somalis who can claim Arab lineage are reer xamars, stop being a beg man.
We don’t speak their language or share any cultural relation to them apart from religion/political relations, this somali-Arab relation has been debunked so many times

The only somalis who can claim Arab lineage are reer xamars, stop being a beg man.
We don’t speak their language or share any cultural relation to them apart from religion/political relations, this somali-Arab relation has been debunked so many times
Go easy on Ayubi. Been likin a few of my comments. Still, if he/she, I don't wanna assume gender, wants to claim Arab then I'm claiming Pharaoh. I'm the new King of Earth. Y'all won't be worshiping me but my balls will definitely be vacuumed on an hourly basis :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts