Somali girls smuggling drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This story is crazy those girls are lying Nobody pays someone a free trip to Jamaica and what happened to Abdinasir is crazy how deep can a family be involved

Every Somali parent seem to think their kids are angels and whatever bad they do is from friends or peer and blame friends instead of disciplining them

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
they had Jamaican boyfriends and knew what they were doing as stated by people who personality knew them

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This story is crazy those girls are lying Nobody pays someone a free trip to Jamaica and what happened to Abdinasir is crazy how deep can a family be involved

Every Somali parent seem to think their kids are angels and whatever bad they do is from friends or peer and blame friends instead of disciplining them

they do?

damn my parents were different I guess.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I agree . Every family thinks their child is an angel and the friends are the worst. I had a best friend who turned out to be a qaxbah. One girl snitched on her to the family. They all blamed me and said i influenced her. Even though everybody who knows me knows i am asexual. I blocked her and her minions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending