Somali girls sing for the ****

Manafesto

[Beeldaajiyaha Cali Saleebaan]#PIM#N&NDown
VIP
I am very disappointed in Somali girls after watching this video, it is like 20 of them and they seem to be drinking and intoxicated, gotta tp be the henny land

4head

The one and only 4head
Mashallah, muslim somali girls are great. They drink, have sex and yet they like to think they will go to Heaven when they will be dead lmao

Yaquub

VIP
Mashallah, muslim somali girls are great. They drink, have sex and yet they like to think they will go to Heaven when they will be dead lmao
They were created for hell. I ain't just saying that for their cheap and clean antics but because 90% of all females that ever lived make up the majority of hellfire in the hadith.

:ulyin:

Yaquub

VIP
:lolbron:The Hadith was right then :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: :pachah1:
Hadith is never wrong it talked about a war in Syria. Bad times are coming but one thing is for sure *****s are going to hell and that's why *****es like Knowles cry in a corner and say " men ain't shit!" It's because while we get white cadaan virgins in jannah they get roasted with gaalo males.

I guess one could say it's a mans world.

:hemad:
:mybusiness::obama:

Yaquub

VIP
If they deserve it then how can I go against god but females in my family are old school and pray unlike you ****s. What do you expect when you sick **** and recite Qur'an with that same mouth.

:manny:

Some unfortunate miskeen brother or a reformed gangbanger will break bank to marry one of them.

Then when the inevitable divorce comes along which somehow they always impulsively request.

Our resident apologist @HalimaJ will come to their aid and preach to us about their 'relentless' 'courage', 'resiliency' and tremendous strength for 'carrying' boulders on their backs with no help.

sophisticate

Wistful Wanderlust
VIP
Some unfortunate miskeen brother or a reformed gangbanger will break bank to marry one of them.

Then when the inevitable divorce comes along which somehow they always impulsively request.

Our resident apologist @HalimaJ will come to their aid and preach to us about their 'relentless' 'courage', 'resiliency' and tremendous strength for 'carrying' boulders on their backs with no help.
I always look forward to your comments. I actually make an event of it.

Latest posts