Somali girls have ruined their reputation with somali guys

I was out last night in shoreditch having a good time, met somali girls and guys talked to both but the somali girls were not friendly to say the least, i talked to the somali guys and they said fuck them, they are a headache stick to asian or white girls, i can see what they mean, xalimos you done fucked up.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」
VIP
I've posted before but i think it relevant to this thread.

Men and women in first world countries don't need each other and are cynical as fuck. They look at all the good thing the other gender get but not what they have to deal with, they ignore it then hate each other for not meeting there expecting. The thing is, they aren't comparing each other with there friends, family and neighbours but what they have see on the internet or TV. They aren't compering each other locally but globally, making them unsatisfied with your average Joe.

I've posted before but i think it relevant to this thread.

Men and women in first world countries don't need each other and are cynical as fuck. They look at all the good thing the other gender get but not what they have to deal with, they ignore it then hate each other for not meeting there expecting. The thing is, they aren't comparing each other with there friends, family and neighbours but what they have see on the internet or TV. They aren't compering each other locally but globally, making them unsatisfied with your average Joe.
I would agree if i hadnt met so many friendly girls, i just think its a section of girls like that tbh.

On a side note making friend with coked up city boys on a night is a good idea: FREE DRINKS :)

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
do somali guys in London fuck about with asian girls:russ:. I live in a pakistani city in the UK and we nigga's don't loo
k twice at the asian girls as they are some of the ugliest chicks I have seen. Mali niggas must be struggling to get malis chicks if they are relying on asian girls for pussy:chrisfreshhah:. :pachah1: white girls give pussy to anyone so that isn't a achievement aswell.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali guys aren't nice either. you guys are pussies who don't bother to approach xalimos. Somali guys don't even socialize with girls like ajanabi people do. I always see farah hanging around with another farah.
Stop being a pussy and grow some balls.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
VIP
Somali guys aren't nice either. you guys are pussies who don't bother to approach xalimos. Somali guys don't even socialize with girls like ajanabi people do. I always see farah hanging around with another farah.
Stop being a pussy and grow some balls.
What do you want, random thirsty Faraxxs approaching Xalimos in the streets?

Were they in a group? Because approaching Somali girls in group is entirely different situation than catching `em alone.

I'd rather take my chances against a group of hyenas

Trending