Somali girls featured in amine’s new song

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
the only one I recognize is Amina (The one in the thumbnail) Wallahi i can’t believe how much she changed, I used to see her around Minneapolis in 2017. Now she’s in music videos looking like a little boy? im being honest, the bikini top doesn’t flatter her at all

Asli

VIP
But I’m not judging her. Maybe she has a better iman than all of us. I’m just being honest, im just surprised on how different this girl is. I don’t know. It’s like seeing your old friend be a whole nother person, of course I’m shook lol. May Allah guide us all

Asli

VIP
He's so fine

But girl, what's with the body shaming? There's nothing wrong with being skinny 🤨
Im not body shaming. If you took at as that then I’m sorry. I meant that her body was much more flatttering in other types of clothes.

don’t lie sis looks mad ugly in that top

the only one I recognize is Amina (The one in the thumbnail) Wallahi i can’t believe how much she changed, I used to see her around Minneapolis in 2017. Now she’s in music videos looking like a little boy? im being honest, the bikini top doesn’t flatter her at all
Lmaoo I know her too used to see her driving areound with a lander flag on her car

Asli

VIP
She looked so much better with hijab, it brightened her face
DCD00603-2FBB-479A-BAF5-A6E25DA67CE5.jpeg

that top is NOT cute :ayaanswag: