Somali girls are the best cat fishers in the world

you go on twitter and virtual every Somali girl is this light skin thick curvy beautiful woman

But I have never seen one of these Somali girls ever in real life.

In reality, they are darker, heavier and way less attractive

Last edited:
you go on twitter and virtual every Somali girl is this light skin thick curvy beautiful woman

Social media is mostly FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

All races of women do this lol. I had to pump the breaks when I saw some Asian women came with attachments. Girl where did that nose come from lol. I can’t blame them as women if you aren’t pretty. Damn it’s sucks. Get ready for insults, cold service from people. Legit have empathy for them I’ve been there.

:liberaltears:

So true. They put the perfect lighting, contour and whatever to make them look slim, light skin, and having 'fine' facial features lol. Take off the makeup and somehow they're darker, scarred and with bigger noses :vqbuyv0:.
It's time to stop:bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel your pain.

I have been deceived by some of the SomaliSpot males descriptions.

These sapient lifeforms are always 6'3+, Adonises with deep pockets.

Like a moth to a flame, my gullible nature betrays me every time. :yacadiim:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
es catfish you straight in real life with all that make up and shit they be wearing let alone on social media

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I feel your pain.

I have been deceived by many of the Somali Spotter males descriptions.:fittytousand:

mostly the skinny caato Somalian brothers like deceiving and bragging about stuff they dont have kkkk

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
All races of women do this lol. I had to pump the breaks when I saw some Asian women came with attachments. Girl where did that nose come from lol. I can’t blame them as women if you aren’t pretty. Damn it’s sucks. Get ready for insults, cold service from people. Legit have empathy for them I’ve been there.

@Farhiya 687 me too I know what its like to be overlooked, underestimated, and ultimately rejected which is why I would love to say to these sisters don't worry wallahi I know what your feeling at times however if I was given a chance to date, have a relationship with them I would never make them feel inadequate wallahi but that's my view anyway.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I feel your pain.

I have been deceived by some of the SomaliSpot males descriptions.

@sophisticate Not me I am what the description says on the box with a few pleasant surprizes, additions, gifts, etc

@Farhiya 687 me too I know what its like to be overlooked, underestimated, and ultimately rejected which is why I would love to say to these sisters don't worry wallahi I know what your feeling at times however if I was given a chance to date, have a relationship with them I would never make them feel inadequate wallahi but that's my view anyway.
Aww if I could give you the biggest hug I would. Sorry about you experience props for getting through it. Yup being understanding is so vital.

Woodabe-4830.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate Not me I am what the description says on the box with a few pleasant surprizes, additions, gifts, etc

Oh really. :ohreally:

:wow: I haven't the heart to take this a little further.

I feel like the SSpot men are like my asexual colleagues that I can convert but wouldn't want to mess up our bosom buddy friendships. I love them that much (some more than others, but even parents have favourites at times)!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh really. :ohreally:

:wow: I haven't the heart to take this a little further.

I feel like the SSpot men are like my asexual colleagues that I can convert but wouldn't want to mess up our bosom buddy friendships. I love them that much (some more than others, but even parents have favourites at times)!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't forget about me, am still raising that $50k towards ur mehr. currently have saved $3,165. do u accept coupons or canadiantire money by any chance? :cool:

Trending

Latest posts