Somali girl wants to RUIN Canada Day with her victimhood and DEMANDS police not take her tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

I fucking had it with the victimhood. She wants to ruin a special day tomorrow.

I have a damn headache.

:francis:

Don't you fucking do this. You got the cops out of Pride, now this and now a Somali.

I'm sick and tired.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Canada gave her so much and this little girl is ungrateful. My my does she need some spanking.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Canada gave her so much and this little girl is ungrateful. My my does she need some spanking.
Her ass is probably flat there would be nothing to smack. Her body looks like a sack of potatoes. She took the phrase couch potato too literally.

ItsHanna

Her ass is probably flat there would be nothing to smack. Her body looks like a sack of potatoes. She took the phrase couch potato too literally.

Have you noticed how all the SJW Somalis are always ugly? Attractive people don't trouble themselves with nonsense

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
From the way she was speaking you'd think she was forcibly handled by a cop or something, but instead she's mad over a tent?
:browtf:

I bet she thought she sounded so badass by saying all that
:sass1:

ItsHanna

From the way she was speaking you'd think she was forcibly handled by a cop or something, but instead she's mad over a tent?
:browtf:

I bet she thought she sounded so badass by saying all that
:sass1:

You can't go to an event and cause a disturbance and then complain. No logic having attention seeking halimo.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Each of these incidences makes normal people turn more to the right. I'm seeing it already with you guys. Pretty soon all Somalis will be socially and fiscally conservative.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I really hope that Somalis in the States & Canada don't end up like some African Americans that think the country owes them something.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is what happens when you identify as black. We are not black, but Somali. Call yourself African but why would you say black? Only AA should be called black.
We need to some how get somalis banned from BLM groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts