Somali Girl Tweets Against LGBT and BLM Supporters, People Get Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
So you're arguement has boiled don't to "others might see you as this so why bother having your own identity"? That's incredibly stupid. These "white folks" of yours could see me as a fucking turkey but I'm still and will always be Somali.

You're now essentially using the same arguement as white racists are you dumbass.

And either way when anybody ever tries to guess my ethnicity they either say Somali or another Horner ethnicity. So so far I haven't had any issues. And if I ever did I'd just correct them and move on, not that hard.
White people dont own the world and their opinion means shit. Some one of them think you are monkey so according to your logic you are a monkey because you value them so much. #BLM :nahgirl: This is the leader of the useful idiots BLM:trumpsmirk:

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg
@Jjero Why live by the white mans western construct
:what1:
Do you even know the sheer magnitude of genetic variation between a Somai and a Ugandan?
It was all jokes y'all :ohno:
Dont drag me :meleshame:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
White people dont own the world and their opinion means shit. Some one of them think you are monkey so according to your logic you are a monkey because you value them so much. #BLM :nahgirl: This is the leader of the useful idiots BLM:trumpsmirk:

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg
their leader is a yahuud. enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts