Somali Girl Tweets Against LGBT and BLM Supporters, People Get Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
@FSMDOA when she sees the words Somali and Black in one sentence on twitter:ftw9nwa:
3262.jpg

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
tamils are dravidians, somalis are black
bad comparison nacaala
SOMALIA IS IN AFRICA, Sri Lanka/India is in Asia so your point ?????
9L3Eeks.gif

we wuz jews so what are talking about warya
somali-dance-o.gif
Colour ≠ ethnicity or race :westbrookwtf:How hard is that to understand?:mahubowtf:
Somalis are Somalis/Cushitic and Tamils are Dravidians:farmajoyaab:

haye when a somali person dies of police brutality dont say

''buububutut whehheheres BBLLLLMMMMM???!??!''' when you are doing this

you're arab aye
weee wuuzzuzuzuzuzuz arabbbbbbbs :banderas:
HnB4O8.gif

you're blickity black africans waryada, some of you grown ass people need african celis nacaala
qddH7K.gif

global_distribution_of_skin_color.jpg

tIYwcmY.gif

Use words, not gifs.

Black is not a race or an ethnicity. It's a colour that African Americans use in junction with AA. When they say Black people they mean AAs, just like with when they say Black Culture.

You're bringing up Arab like anybody ever said that seriously in this thread. And being African isnt some holy kumbaya alliance, because that doesn't stop AMISOM from raping women.

BLM isn't a Somali organization nor does it care for Somalis. CAIR and other Muslim organizations however do care for Somalis and actually do help when Somalis are being targeted.

To me, Arab and Black are two equally irrelevant names. I'm Somali first and that's it. Identifying myself based on a skin colour is just backward and only something that is loosely applicable to America. I don't speak black or practice black culture. And I wouldn't support BLM even if I was black, they're a useless organization with no actual track record of achieving anything, and most of its supporters are whites, gays and ultra liberal cuckoo people.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Use words, not gifs.

Black is not a race or an ethnicity. It's a colour that African Americans use in junction with AA. When they say Black people they mean AAs, just like with when they say Black Culture.

You're bringing up Arab like anybody ever said that seriously in this thread. And being African isnt some holy kumbaya alliance, because that doesn't stop AMISOM from raping women.

BLM isn't a Somali organization nor does it care for Somalis. CAIR and other Muslim organizations however do care for Somalis and actually do help when Somalis are being targeted.

To me, Arab and Black are two equally irrelevant names. I'm Somali first and that's it. Identifying myself based on a skin colour is just backward and only something that is loosely applicable to America. I don't speak black or practice black culture. And I wouldn't support BLM even if I was black, they're a useless organization with no actual track record of achieving anything, and most of its supporters are whites, gays and ultra liberal cuckoo people.
Spot on, sxb.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@Jjero go away, take your "somalis are madows", BLM agenda crap with you
Colour ≠ ethnicity or race :westbrookwtf:How hard is that to understand?:mahubowtf:
Somalis are Somalis/Cushitic and Tamils are Dravidians:farmajoyaab:
Use words, not gifs.

HAYAAY we wuz are is not BLACK?
805e973438009b08af004626fcd5a2e3--somali-in-fashion.jpg

Like it or not u are Somali-Cushitic-African-Black
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6kvhtd8zn4kc4848wscs4408o_640.gif

When your people are getting killed on the street dont come back and say ''Wheres BLM''

BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER DONT CARE AABBBOUT US SO THAT MEANS WE WUZN'T BBLACK :zhqjlmx:
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...31531189/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&
https://mic.com/articles/151574/bla...rahman-abdi-s-police-beating-death#.FJSvnkRce

''BBBBBLLLLLAVKKCKCKC IS JUST A SKIN COLOR WE WUZ CAUCASIAN AND SHIT!!! :(:(''

:donkey::donkey::donkey:

you dont have to act like Somalis is a better alliance

remember that you kill, rape people because they are from a different clan, we are still doing that despite us being the same people
does that stop other africans from doing the same to us :zhqjlmx:
No
somalis have discriminated against bantus for years, dont pinpoint others yaa:axvmm9o:

@Lord Flacko @Jeesto @Xooshdheere
THE ''IM NOT BLACK'' TRINITY

The epitome of House
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

When your people are getting killed on the street dont come back and say ''Wheres BLM''

BUT BLACK LIVES MATTER DONT CARE AABBBOUT US SO THAT MEANS WE WUZN'T BBLACK :zhqjlmx:
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...31531189/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&
https://mic.com/articles/151574/bla...rahman-abdi-s-police-beating-death#.FJSvnkRce

remember that you kill, rape people because they are from a different clan, we are still doing that despite us being the same people
No
somalis have discriminated against bantus for years, dont pinpoint others yaa:axvmm9o:

aaw30m.jpg

The epitome of House
how long did that take you to type? i dont fucking care nayaa

Jeesto

VIP

No

The epitome of House
Do you really believe Africans Americans care about you and your kind? :mjlol:Is qor qorkan eega:drakekidding:
You left Somalia yesterday imikana BLM and WE WUZ BLACK ayaad la ordi. Orod Fadhiiso:mybusiness:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Do you really believe Africans Americans care about you and your kind? :mjlol:Is qor qorkan eega:drakekidding:
You left Somalia yesterday imikana BLM and WE WUZ BLACK ayaad la ordi. Orod Fadhiiso:sass2:
Do you really believe you're not black?
LvOnflv.gif

No

The epitome of House
Are you a child? Write properly, you don't need to capitalize every other word and sentence. You can drop the overuse gifs and smileys too because you're not making any sense and your attempt at clowning and being funny failed a long time ago.

Nobody mentioned Caucasian, yet again you're bringing up random things to score points against no-one.

Black is a term created by Whites and used by people who didn't know what ethnicity they are. I know my language, my culture and my abtirsi.

Cushitic is a linguistic group, that replaced the name Hamitic which again white people created as a racial and linguistic term for the "Caucasian" inhabitants of North and East Africa. I could give less a shit.

You use names and terms created by old white actual racists. I'm Somali, and that's it. My homeland lies in Africa and that's it.

hen your people are getting killed on the street dont come back and say ''Wheres BLM''

Oh you mean this protest?
33F4BA15-CF14-4F17-83CF-614A15B630E7-235-000000647F25BCE8.jpeg

Again, the ones who actually did things like hosting a funeral, giving services and giving legal advice were the local Somali and Muslim organizations and community.
In light of Abdi’s death a meeting has been called for leaders in the local Somali community to discuss how to move forward with a unified voice, said Abdourahman Kahin the founder of Ottawa group Muslim Presence, who will be attending the meeting on Tuesday evening.
BLM walked in the streets for a few days then forgot about him and moved on.

No

Somali is my alliance, through thick and thin. It's far from perfect but it's my fucking own. Black isn't mine nor was it created by my ancestors. That's why the blacks created the term African American too.

You're the house negro who uses random terms created by literal white racists. Somali isn't created by whites nor is it something arbitrary like a skin colour.

I will rather spend my time uniting my own people instead of jumping onto others.

Jeesto

VIP
Do you really believe you're not black?
LvOnflv.gif
Why are these groups called by their ethnicities/race and not "black" when you can clearly see they're dark skinned?
martin3.png

Dravidians
322942074_2970a790f5_z.jpg

Melanisians
C3moO4qUEAUpEBy.jpg

Aboriginals
13aborig.600.1.jpg

We will not let others walk all over us, give us names and tell us what we're unlike you:camby:

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Are you a child? Write properly, you don't need to capitalize every other word and sentence. You can drop the overuse gifs and smileys too because you're not making any sense and your attempt at clowning and being funny failed a long time ago.

Nobody mentioned Caucasian, yet again you're bringing up random things to score points against no-one.

Black is a term created by Whites and used by people who didn't know what ethnicity they are. I know my language, my culture and my abtirsi.

Cushitic is a linguistic group, that replaced the name Hamitic which again white people created as a racial and linguistic term for the "Caucasian" inhabitants of North and East Africa. I could give less a shit.

You use names and terms created by old white actual racists. I'm Somali, and that's it. My homeland lies in Africa and that's it.

Oh you mean this protest?
View attachment 28478

Again, the ones who actually did things like hosting a funeral, giving services and giving legal advice were the local Somali and Muslim organizations and community. BLM walked in the streets for a few days then forgot about him and moved on.

Somali is my alliance, through thick and thin. It's far from perfect but it's my fucking own. Black isn't mine nor was it created by my ancestors. That's why the blacks created the term African American too.

You're the house negro who uses random terms created by literal white racists. Somali isn't created by whites nor is it something arbitrary like a skin colour.

I will rather spend my time uniting my own people instead of jumping onto others.
In a white mans world you'll have to get used to be called black

They wont see ''Somali'' ''Cushitic'' Nor your clans name written on your forehead
They will see you as Black.

Get used to it, Writing a paragraph wont erase that fact.
You're a
giphy.gif

Why are these groups called by their ethnicities/race and not "black" when you can clearly see they're dark skinned?
martin3.png

Dravidians
322942074_2970a790f5_z.jpg

Melanisians
C3moO4qUEAUpEBy.jpg

Aboriginals
13aborig.600.1.jpg

We will not let others walk all over us, give us names and tell us what we're unlike you:camby:
Go ahead and deny, You will wake up from your daydream sooner or later

They wont see ''Somali'' ''Cushitic'' Nor your clans name written on your forehead

You're a
giphy.gif

So you're arguement has boiled don't to "others might see you as this so why bother having your own identity"? That's incredibly stupid. These "white folks" of yours could see me as a fucking turkey but I'm still and will always be Somali.

You're now essentially using the same arguement as white racists are you dumbass.

And either way when anybody ever tries to guess my ethnicity they either say Somali or another Horner ethnicity. So so far I haven't had any issues. And if I ever did I'd just correct them and move on, not that hard.

Odeg

Gedo

You're a
giphy.gif

White people dont own the world and their opinion means shit. Some one of them think you are monkey so according to your logic you are a monkey because you value them so much. #BLM :nahgirl: This is the leader of the useful idiots BLM:trumpsmirk:

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending